𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐮𝐞

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

"You will not come down here. Finish your bloody mission and let me take care of this mess." Valerie says into the phone, obviously talking to Deckard. "Alright fine but the minute I finish, I'm goin' down there and picking up my kids," he said, voice straining with frustration. "Fine. They're with Brian. But I doubt you'll need to come by anyways."

"Send me the address. I gotta go. Some assholes trying to kill your dumb brother," Deck said with exasperation. "Tell him I say hi. Bye darling. Love you."

"Love you too."

Valerie shut her phone off as the call ended and tucked it in her pocket. She grimaced as she walked through the tunnel that led to a hideout apparently. Finally arriving there, her phone was suddenly pulled from her pocket and sucked onto a machine that also took Roman's silverware with it. "Oh fuck you. I just bought that." Valerie spoke up, catching their attention.

Tej, Ramsey and Roman all turned to her and grinned. Ramsey ran towards her first, wrapping her arms around the woman. "I missed you so much. How are the twins?" Ramsey says, pulling away with a smile. "They're doing good. They're staying with Brian until I'm finished here," Val said. Roman walked over and pulled her into a hug, "How you doin' girl? You lookin' good. Finest mama I've ever seen damn." He flirts.

Val chuckles, patting his shoulder, "I'm doin' good. Thank you."

Tej walked over lastly and embraced the black haired woman, "you look good mama. Those kids some how made you look finer, damn," he smirked, checking her out. Valerie chuckled, shaking her head in amusement, "You flatter me darling. But I'm married now so you officially have no chance." Tej rolls his eyes playfully, picking up her phone and handing it to her. Luckily it was still intact courtesy of her protective cover and phone case.

"I will be right back." Valerie said, tucking her phone in her pants.

They watch as she walks over to Dom, sliding her hand around him. "Little B got very big. Last I remember he was a little baby I was saving in an airplane," Val smirks, catching a small smile rise at the corner of Dom's lips. Dom sighs, "I tried my best to keep you out of it but, I guess you're family now too." Val smiles warmly at being considered family, even after all she went through with them.