𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Valerie pulled out her gun as her and Deckard arrived at the building and were in the elevator. Right as it opened, she grimaced, seeing Hattie with her legs around Hobbs neck, Hattie' back on the table and a gun pointed at Hobbs. Deckard and Valerie walked over, disgusted looks on their faces.

"Hobbs!" Deckard shouted and immediately everyone' attention was on the couple who had their guns pointed at Hobbs.

"Freeze!" A rookie agent said, their gun pointed at Deckard and Valerie, "Put that down." Valerie said, her attention still focused on Hobbs with a hard glare for touching her sister.

"Get your greasy sausage fingers off of her," Valerie demanded and Hattie took the opportunity to get out of Hobbs grip and stand away from Luke and the couple. "What are you doing here?" Hattie asked the couple, ignoring Hobbs who was watching the interaction in confusion.

"Saving you," Deck answered.

"Who said I need to be saved?" Valerie rold her eyes, she knew Hattie was good at taking care of herself. But she wasn't good enough, especially since Brixton was after her. And even Valerie could barely get her hands on him.

"No, no, no, no. This is my house... and your goddamn threesome girlfriend ain't going anywhere." Hobbs said and they all turned to look at him, their guns now on him with grimaces on their faces.

"That's disgusting." Hattie aimed her gun at Hobbs with a disgusted look. "Girlfriend? That is my sister." Deck said exasperated, making Valerie sigh and look at Hattie with a disappointed look.

"Bullshit. She's too good looking to be your sister." Hobbs said, after looking at Deckard and Hattie, silently comparing the two. "Very Funny. Hattie. There are people after you." Deckard said, turning to his sister with a disappointed look like Valerie'.