Muzan smiled as he admires everyone who tried to defeat him but was left all exhausted as he give them what he believes they deserves. His body was full of mouth as his hair change its color from black to white, emphasizing his red eyes as he bottled up everything and fought with everyone as long as he could do.

Everyone was all tired, and some were already executed during the fight with the upper moon demons who get on their way to defeat the man who turned them into a demon, but there's still someone left behind that is capable of teleporting everyone to their desired destination; Nakime.

She was purposely hitting every string of that biwa as she kept her posture still, mind still calm under the pressure of everything. Rooms were changing to here and there as others attacked her due to her connection to every room inside this palace that is filled with blood.

So sudden, a droplets of blood started to hit her skin as look up, seeing nothing but walls that is stained with blood of people she have killed.

Above her, there you hang while your hand grip tightly on the wood as Yushiro's hand stay inside Nakime's brain that make him able to mess with it and making her think that everything was tainted with blood. But suddenly, her head blown up that made your eyes grew wide while looking at her head that is blown away.

"Nakime. . ." You whisper out while letting yourself fall from the cold wooden floor, holding her body up as it falls to your lap. You felt your heart sank as you think all of the thing you both used to talk about as you stayed in this place, reminiscing how much she entertained you with everything she could while you both let the time pass through your fingers. A symphony of her rhythm hits your ears while she fades away, probably going to the world of fire. . .hopeless.

"rest well" Yushiro stare at you before telling you what have happened to Tamayo behind those explosion that have happened, causing you to lay your head low before standing up and moving forward upon looking at Muzan's body being executed by the corps.

"I am clearly thinking that you shouldn't have come here. .Y/N" you glare at him before shaking your head, lips forming to a thin smile before closing it as you think of how worried he was for you. "Will do so later"

You have no plan on encountering Muzan as you proceed to every room that is present infront of you, you are just taking a last glance to every place you have roam long awhile. Thinking you will―might miss this ambience buried inside your head.

The world have come to collide at your eyes when you darted your eyes, only meeting those red ones as you stay still from your position―feeling so overwhelmed as his long white hair flew along as he walks with mouth all over around his physique, no shit on while he smiles upon seeing you infront of him. Yet, you immediately ran away from him and tried to find a way that will lead you to see the trees dancing and get welcomed with a cold breeze of the night.

You hurry, for your own sake to not come to his path because you fear of seeing him all scramble to the ground as he fall down on his knees. He then feel like the ground had swallowed him as he look at your leaving figure with full of dedication to not have a glimpse at your love again, showing how much fear you have for him.

"I am sorry, Muzan. . .I can't face you getting killed" you ran away from the place and look for a spot that will immediately give you the view of everything as it occurs behind those walls, forbidding you to see what is happening.

Muzan immediately twist his direction away from where you have run away because he forbade himself to follow the tracks you created that might be a really good reason to his end to come much near. But as soon, he once again come back to face the battle he have put himself through, letting your figure to fade away from his thoughts as he clouded it up to have more reason for winning this war.