Party Of Peril

Happy Bear Ice Cream Factory

A large truck is leaving.

Truck driver:Yeah, it's a truckload of ice cream.What's the worst that could happen?

Cake Factory

A truck is parked outside.

Truck driver:Yeah,cake's all loaded up. We'll be there. What's the worst that could happen?

Airport

Boxes of TNT are being loaded onto a plane.

Pilot:Yeah, we're loading the dynamite onto the plane now. What's the worst that could happen?

Jefferson County Middle School

Within,Milo attempts to use a water fountain that knocks him over with a jet of water.Melissa and Zack look on.

Milo:No problem.I've got a dry change of clothes in my locker.Yelp! 

Milo slips in the water

Mia:See you in a bit. 

Milo walks off

Melissa:So, tomorrow is Milo's and Mia's birthday.

Zack:Are they having a party?

Melissa:Probably not.The last time they did,it did not end well.

A flashback

A fireman chasing a horse at Milo's and Mia's house with all the emergency services parked outside.Two helicopters hover overhead.

The horse runs and whinnies

Fireman:Whoa there! Whoa there! Whoa! Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!

The house explodes with confetti as paramedics load a clown onto an ambulance.

The flashback ends

Melissa:After that,they only invited immediate family and... me.

Zack:Well,that's sad.Don't they miss having a big birthday party?

Melissa's phone rings.She answers, opening a video chat.

Melissa:Hi,Mrs. Murphy.

Brigette:Hi,honey.Uh, do you think we should invite Zack tomorrow? And if so, does he have proper coverage?

Melissa:He's right here. 

She tips the phone to show Zack

Zack:Hi,Milo's and Mia's mom! I overheard,and I'm fully insured. Um, just a thought, but is it okay if we invite some kids from school? It could be a surprise.

Brigette:Hmm.Let's check with Martin. He's still at work. 

Martin is added to the chat

Brigette:Hi, dear! Melissa and Zack were thinking of a surprise party for Milo and Mia tomorrow.How's our liability coverage?

Martin:Oh,better idea; not in our home. We could do it at the Play Park.

Zack:Yeah,the go cart track!

Martin:It'll be perfect. 

Things drop onto him from above

Martin:They already have all the party supplies, fire extinguishers, helmets, first aid kits —

Brigette:Plus,they're fully insured.

Melissa:So,we can invite people?

Brigette:Sure.