Seraph's Kiss| Anniversary Cover Ups

Start from the beginning

The train of thoughts I had was cut off by small whimpers from my baby boy, I sighed again and walk towards the bed to pick him up and sway him a little for him to go back to sleep but the young demon has other things in his small devious mind. Callum cried so hard that forced me to give in and dial the number I hated the most.

Ring.. Ring.. Ring...

"Hello?" The bastard said from the other line.

"Callum needs you, come down here." I said flatly before hanging up and start singing a lullaby.

After a few minutes the demon fell asleep leaving me alone to face the bastard he unfortunately calls father and as if on cue I felt a strong power enters my protection making me face the intruder.

"The babe needs me, you said" he said flatly, raising a brow at me.

"Yes, a moment ago but I don't think he needs you anymore so shoo and go back to your cave or whatever place you came from"

"Tate.." Zachary started.

Zachary Mathias stands before Callum and me in his prideful glory. He truly is the man that swept me off my feet and made me addicted. But let us not forget that he was also the asshole that busted his nuts inside me and got me pregnant- a stupid seraphim General that came down to Earth to court me and fuck me senseless till I can't walk for weeks and leave me there like a fool, hoping that one day he'll come back.

"No, don't even say a thing to me Zachary!" I warned him hugging Callum close to my chest to prevent me from giving in into my rage. But instead of listening the bastard has the guts to push his luck and move closer to me and Callum and engulf us into a tight hug.

"I missed you and our baby" He cooed making me scoff. Our baby he said? Well excuse me for being an asshole but Callum is mine, only mine. I was the one who carried him inside of my body for the whole three goddamn months while this stupid asshole was nowhere to be seen. Well it's not like he could enter Hell without my invitation but whatever it's still his fucking fault!

"I suggest you leave now Zachary Mathias before I burn you alive." I literally growl making him hug me tighter.

"I didn't mean to anger you love it's just-" well that made me snap. Didn't mean to anger me? Me? The lord of the northern gates? The soon to be second in command next to the dark lord? He didn't mean to anger me by leaving me alone after he had his ways on me?

Who the fuck is this fucking Seraphim kidding?!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I hollered waking up my babe which in a matter of second disappeared on my hands and was found snuggled on his angel father's arm.

"Calm down Tate, we don't want to expose Callum in such violence, yes?" He said making me laugh humourlessly at him as he tries his hardest to sway the almost awaken babe on his arms.