- . You meet Muichiro's Family! . -

. -FLUFF- Kid AU - .
Word count : 1.9K

You and Muichiro found yourselves together having a small picnic in the woods his father chopped down wood in. You had some onigiri and he had bread.

"Muichiro! Can I have some bread? You can have some of my food!" You grabbed an onigiri and stuck it out to him.

"Yeah, sure!" He said giving you a bread and grabbing the onigiri. "Did you make this?" He asked.

"Mhm! I made it with all of my heart just for you!~" You said with a little smile as you ate the bread Muichiro gave you.

"hmph!~" You hummed.

"Muichiro, how is your family like?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh! They're amazing. My mom is awesome, she always makes me good food, just like you!"

"Really!?" You asked, looking at him with a huge grin on your face.

"Yeah! My dad is strong and he chops wood all for us! And my twin.." He paused as he looked down, trying to find something to say about him

"He's always helped me whenever I need something! I love my brother." He smiled.

"Really? I wanna meet your family soon!"

"Oh, that's a good idea! I mean, we've been friends for a really long time so why not!?" He chuckled. It excited you and you felt like exploding from joy!

"I'm sure my mom will allow it.!" He placed a finger on his chin as he looked up.

"I hope so." You placed your hands on your knees.

"Anyway, Muichiro have you ever tried to chop wood down before?"

"Nope, my dad always says I have to get older. Hmph!" He huffed, a pout appearing on his lips.

"I'll get strong one day! And then I'll take care of my family and friends and protect all of you!"

"Then I'll be right beside you the whole way!" You said smiling. A peachy color appearing on your cheeks as you admired him.

Little did you two know what would happen later on in the future.

Your heads perked up as you heard a distant voice that came from his home. It was a female voice and Muichiro recognized it.

"Muichiro! It's time to come back home, it's getting too dark!"

You and Muichiro heard the voice say.

"It's my mom! (Name), do you have anywhere to go to for the night?"

"Uh, not right now..it's hours away. I wouldn't think I would be here that long." You let out a nervous laugh as you rubbed the back of your head with your hand.

"Then I'm sure my mom nor dad wouldn't mind! They aren't that cruel." He joked on the last part.

"I suppose s-" Your sentence was stopped as you felt something grasp onto your left hand. It was Muichiro and he was leading you to his house.

You two ran with small laughs, joking along the way with each other on who would get there first and whoever is the last one there was the rotten egg.

You two finally arrived at the small cabin in the woods. It wasn't big but you wouldn't mind. It actually made you feel a bit guilty on having to arrive at someone's house at such a short notice.

You saw a medium tall figure start to walk outside of the house before realizing it was Muichiro's mom.

The figure had black hair and green hair. She wore a yellow yukata.