💃ʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴘᴇᴛ💃

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, sweetheart," Alessia says, smiling. "You look stunning tonight as well,"

"Alessia, is this your niece?" One of the male guests ask, gesturing to Kalianna.

"Yes," Alessia replies. "She's my niece-in-law, her name is Kalianna," She gestures to Kalianna.

The male guest steps forward to shake Kalianna's hand and expresses his pleasure at meeting the niece of the Monaco diplomat.

Princess Charlene comes over just then. She's wearing a striking black dress that hugs her curves in all the right places. It's cut high at the neck and decorated with delicate lace along the sleeves and cuffs. The long skirt of the dress falls in an elegant train behind her as she walks, swirling and falling in an almost ethereal way. She's accessorized with several layers of diamonds around her neck and wrists, as well as a large, dazzling diamond ring on her left hand. She also sports a stunning jeweled tiara set with a wide assortment of precious gems.

The woman carries herself with poise and grace, her aura of royalty exuding from every pore. She approaches the group, greeting everyone with a warm smile and a quick bow. She then turns to Kalianna.

"Kalianna, your Aunt Cortina is here," Charlene informs.

"Aunt Cortina?" The amber-eyed asks, sounding surprised that the Grand Duchess was at the gala.

Charlene nods in response. "She's asking for you," She confirms. "Shall I take you?"

"Yes," Kalianna nods, although nervous since she knew her Great-Aunt could be a little intimidating.

Princess Charlene offers the amber-eyed designer her arm and she takes it before they walk away.

"How does Kalianna know Princess Charlene?" Alessia asks her husband, shocked.

Jeong stammers, just as clueless. "I-I'm not sure,"

"Oh, you both didn't hear?" One of the female guests questioned.

"Hear what?" Jeong asks, his curiosity piqued.

"Oh, you're going to love this," The woman says. "Your niece designed Princess Gabriella's dress for tonight!"

Jeong's eyes go wide with surprise along with his wife's. "That dress?!" He points over at Gabriella's dress. The said little royal is playing with the other royal children.

"She confirmed it on the red carpet, everyone went crazy," The female guest replies.

"Kalianna designed Princess Gabriella's dress?" Alessia asks, sounding astonished, and a bit proud.

"That's right," The woman confirms, "It's all over, she's trending on Twitter and everything."

"Already?!" Jeong exclaims in surprise. "Is the internet really that fast to hop on things?"

"You better believe it," The woman grins. "People are loving her and her dress. Some of the fashion folks even say she's a rising fashion star."

Jeong and Alessia look at each other, beaming with pride.

Meanwhile, Kalianna gulps as Charlene brings her to her Grand-Aunt. The last time she encountered the elderly woman, she gave off an air of intimidation.

 The last time she encountered the elderly woman, she gave off an air of intimidation