💃ʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴘᴇᴛ💃

Start from the beginning

Kalianna enters the building with Marinette after walking the red carpet. The building fills with excitement and chatter as everyone buzzes about the supermodel, her stunning dress, and the dress she made for Gabriella.

Marinette smiles at Kalianna, looking forward to a great night ahead. The evening is sure to be filled with glamour and excitement as the event gets underway.

"You sure got everyone's attention," She told the ravenette.

"I never expected them to go so wild!" Kalianna giggles as they take their seats in the event proper.

The two look around the crowd, which is filled with celebrities and high society guests. Everyone is chatting, enjoying drinks, and appetizers as they wait for the formalities to begin.

"I'm so excited for the event to start," Marinette says happily.

"Oh my gosh!" Kalianna gasps as she spots something across the room.

"What is it?" Marinette tilts her head, curious to know.

Alessia and her husband, Kalianna's Uncle, Jeong Santoro-Woo, had just entered the building!

Alessia wears a stunning, one-shoulder ball gown in a rich purple hue. Her dress is adorned with golden beading and the fabric flows away from the sloping neckline, creating a beautiful line down her torso.

Jeong looks sharp in a deep, red suit, accessorized with a vibrant purple tie. The pair look every bit the elegant couple, turning heads as they make their way through the crowds.

"Wow, they're such a power couple!" Kalianna smiles.

"I guess I can't be too surprised, your Aunt Alessia is the representative of Monaco, right?" Marinette asks the porcelain-skinned Korean.

"Yeah, I'm not surprised to see her here," Kalianna nods in agreement. "And, yeah, that's right. She's the representative of Monaco. She has a big role to play in the country's political and financial decisions,"

The pair look over to Alessia and her husband, who are currently mingling with other guests across the room.

"Uncle Jeong looks so happy with her," Kalianna's eyes softened at seeing her Uncle kiss her Aunt Alessia on the cheek, clearly a sign of affection between the two. She has a lot of love for her Uncle, and seeing her happy makes her heart swell with warmth.

Marinette smiles at the sight of the couple as well, happy to see them so comfortable and happy together. They look like a perfect pair here in the opulent ballroom of the gala.

"I'll be right back, I'll go say hi," Kalianna told Marinette before standing up.

"Sure, go ahead," Marinette says, giving her friend a nod of agreement.

Kalianna stands up and makes her way through the crowd toward her Uncle and Aunt. The two are in the midst of talking to other guests.

"Uncle Jeong!" Kalianna calls out, waving over to the group.

Jeong smiles widely as he turns to face Kalianna. "Hi, sweetheart!" He says with an air of casual warmth.

"Uncle..." Kalianna says, grinning happily at the sight of the familiar face.

"How are you? You look beautiful tonight, dear." Jeong says.

"I'm good," She replies, nodding happily. "Thanks for saying so. I'm so excited to be here tonight."

"It's lovely to see you, dear," He says, his smile growing as he looks her up and down. "Are your parents here?"

"They're back in Paris, but Aunt Alessia, you look gorgeous!" Kalianna told the billionaires after replying to her Uncle's question.