💅ᴘᴀᴍᴘᴇʀ💅

Start from the beginning

"We know you will, Pumpkin,"

💅💅💅💅

Scene: Next Day. Gary du Nord.

Kalianna and Marinette's parents are seeing them off. The two girls hugged their parents goodbye.

Kalianna smiles at her mother and father and says, "Don't worry, I'll call you the second I get to Monaco."

Vanita nods and smiles. "Okay, my dear. And take lots of pictures, okay?" She says with a wink.

Kalianna nods.

Marinette waves at her mother, then turns to her father and says, "Bye, Dad. I love you!"

Tom smiles at Marinette. "I love you too, my little baker," He waves.

"They grow up so fast..." Sabine smiles sadly as Marinette and Kalianna board the train.

The train pulls out of the station, and the two girls sit in their seats in economy and begin looking out of the window.

"I can't believe this is happening," Marinette says. "I'm going to a Red Carpet Event!"

"I can't wait to go shopping," Kalianna says, also smiling.

"It's really gonna be so much fun," Marinette adds excitedly.

💅💅💅💅

Scene: Monaco-Monte-Carlo Train Station.

After Marinette and Kalianna get off the train, they see a chauffeur holding up a sign with their names.

Kalianna spots the sign first and says, "Look, I think that's for us!"

Marinette looks up to see that it has their names on it.

"How amazing!" She smiles excitedly.

The two girls walk towards the car, and the chauffeur opens the door for them. "Please, ladies, after you," He bows politely.

Marinette and Kalianna enter the KLASSEN VIP Mercedes-Benz.

"What an incredible car!" Marinette says.

"And what a nice driver," Kalianna adds as the chauffeur closes the door behind them.

The chauffeur gives the girls a warm smile as they both sit back in the leather seats. "Enjoy your time in Monaco. The Highnesses say all expenses are paid." He gets in the driver's seat and starts driving away from the station.

"We're going to the boutique first, right?" Marinette questions.

"Not quite, Miss Marinette," The chauffeur replies. He's a gentleman, polite but quiet. "The Highnesses have arranged to take you to the spa to get luxury treatment, which includes mani-pedis,"

"Wow, really?!" Kalianna exclaims in surprise.

"Absolutely," The chauffeur says with a smile. "You two will be given the five-star treatment. The Highnesses know that the Red Carpet Gala is a highly anticipated event, and they wish for your nails and toes to be prepared for the occasion," He jested.

"How thoughtful. That's such a sweet gesture." Marinette looks at Kalianna and says, "Isn't it?"

"Oh, it's more than sweet, Marinette, I'll tell you that," Kalianna remarks.

They laugh a little at that.

The chauffeur smiles at them in his rear-view mirror as he drives through the streets of Monaco, which are packed with people and cars. But even though the streets are full of activity, the girls still notice how picturesque everything looks. They're both thrilled to be back in the city.