🙃ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ🙃

Start from the beginning

"Aha, so you guys putting Kalianna through so much stress that she had to be put in the hospital is an 'accident'?" Marinette pointed out, quoting the word accident. "That's just plain stupid!"

"I'm not saying that, Marinette," Rose snapped. "I'm just saying-"

"What you're saying is that you're all so entitled that you think you deserve Kalianna's forgiveness, but you don't," Adonis interjected. "What you did is unforgivable, and if Kalianna chooses not to forgive you guys, that's completely understandable,"

"Why is it so hard for Kalianna to just do the right thing and forgive us?" Alya asked bitterly. "All she's doing now is being an inconsiderate bitch like always!"

The table fell silent as everyone was too shocked by the Césaire girl's words.

"Oh my God... you're delusionality is unbelievably off the charts," Kalianna breathed, staring at the wannabe reporter in disbelief.

"At least I'm not the stuck-up, highclass skank who thinks she's better than everyone else!!!" Alya screams.

Everyone, including the Akuma class, is in disbelief at the braindead blogger's words.

"Wow, you really just said that," Mireille says, staring at her with shock.

"Yeah, I did," Alya hissed back.

"Just go away, all of you. I don't forgive you all, nor do I forgive Lila because I know her apology is fake," Kalianna says, giving her enemy a hateful glare.

"Fine! We don't want your forgiveness anyway!" Kim snaps.

"Good! Leave me alone before I place restraining orders against you all like I did Lila!" Kalianna retorts.

"You're such a bitch!" Alya shouts. "Even after apologizing, you still won't forgive us?!"

Kalianna's friends gives her a dirty look.

"Fuck off, Alya. You guys aren't really sorry," Giselle tells her. "You just think you're entitled to my BFF's forgiveness. After everything you guys have put her through, you all don't deserve shit,"

The Akuma class stayed quiet, knowing she was right.

Lila whines just then. "Kalianna, can you please remove the restraining order, you know I don't deserve-"

"Just shut the hell up and go away, Lila," Adrien angrily spoke up, holding Kalianna's hand. "You've put my girlfriend through enough," He glares at the Italian disgrace.

Kalianna, her friends, Lila, and the Akuma class, were flabbergasted at the Agreste boy's use of profanity.

Lila grew furious that Adrien talked to her that way. "Your girlfriend is just playing you, Adrien! All this restraining order stuff happened because of Kalianna's actions!"

"Shut up, Lila," Adrien snaps. "I've had enough of you. Kalianna just got out of the hospital yesterday, she doesn't need to be arguing with you or anyone else so she can go back to the hospital again!"

"Adrien-" Lila tried to speak.

"GO AWAY!" Adrien screamed loudly.

Kalianna gave her boyfriend a look of surprise and astonishment.

Everyone in the whole cafeteria was in stunned silence. No one had seen Adrien that angry before. Even Lila looked a little scared, and she was the instigator in all of this.

"Well... I'm gonna go now," Lila says awkwardly.

"Good," Adrien said bitterly, narrowing his eyes at her.