😥ᴏᴠᴇʀꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ😥

Start from the beginning

On-screen, Gabriel's face pops up onto the TV behind Nadja.

"Hello, Mr. Agreste, it's a pleasure to have you," The Chamack woman says.

"Hello," Gabriel greeted nonchalantly.

"Let's get down to the point, because I'm sure the viewers are dying to know what you're going to reveal. Some are even speculating that's it's about your model Lila Rossi," Nadja explains.

"You're indeed right, Ms. Chamack, it is about Ms. Lila," Gabriel divulges. "You see, because of Ms. Kalianna De-Sinclair's words on that viral interview, I've opened my eyes. As soon as I saw it, I immeditaly contacted Ms. Lila and fired her privately."

"What?!" Lila grew angry at the Agreste man's lie. He did no such thing! SHE had to go confront him!

"Oh? You did? But why didn't you come forward with this news sooner?" Nadja asked Gabriel.

"I will admit, I was foolish. At first, I contemplated, wondering what to do. Would fans of Lila try to cancel me if I were to fire her? Would they harm my son when they found out? But then I realized it didn't matter; I don't want someone as repulsive as Lila Rossi on my brand,"

Lila gritted her teeth as her ex-employer degraded her.

"This is why I updated Alliance. Now Kagami Tsurugi is the new female avatar with my son, Adrien," Gabriel concluded.

"A very wise, decision, Mr. Agreste. But may I ask, why didn't you make Kalianna De-Sinclair the upgraded female avatar? Was she an option along with Kagami Tsurugi?" Nadja inquires.

Gabriel's left eye twitched before he nodded. "Yes, she was. There were some teen models, but they were much too older. I needed a younger girl to appeal to the younger teen audience. Eventually, I chose Kagami because her mother and I are business partners."

"I see. And-"

Lila paused the video before Nadja could spesk further and let out a yell of vextation, throwing her phone to the ground. "How DARE he?! That bastard!" She glared at Jocelyn when she heard the girl giggling. "What the hell are YOU laughing at?!"

Jocelyn sighs, putting down her nail file. "You, Lila. I'm laughing at you. I can't believe you're actually letting Kalianna get away with slandering you. While everyone online is praising her like she's some hero, they're all insulting you and telling you to commit the s-word. It's honestly kind of pathetic,"

"You think I'm letting that slut get away with this? I've already got her title as class represntavtive. All I need to do is make everyone despise her," Lila smirks, turning to Jocelyn. "And you're gonna help me."

Jocelyn raised an eyebrow, then smirked.

😥😥😥😥

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont Courtyard. The Next Day.

 The Next Day