🙇‍♂️ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇꜱ🙇‍♂️

Start from the beginning

Kalianna and her friends, Zoé, Marinette, Aurore, and Mireille sat by the stairs all talking together.

Hiro and Giselle arrived, and the latter kisses him sweetly before letting him walk up the stairs into the school.

Zoé beckoned Giselle over and she approached, glancing at Kalianna, who grew red at remembering what she saw yesterday.

"Did you... tell them?" Giselle quietly asked her BFF.

The noirette shook her head.

The other girls were confused.

"Tell us what?" Mireille asked.

"I'll tell you all after school at my house at my house," Was all Giselle said before quickly walking up the stairs.

The girls were still bewildered, but Kalianna was not.

🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont Courtyard.

Mr. D'Argencourt blows his whistle. "Alright everyone, let's start off gym with some light excercises, such as jumping jacks,"

He and the students, who are wearing their gym uniforms began doing jumping jacks together, some slower than the others.

Lila stood between Giselle and Alya, doing the exercise. She glanced at Giselle from the corner of her eye and noticed some dark spots on her neck. She gasped, quickly realizing what they were and smirked.

"Omg, Giselle! Are those hickeys?!" She points at the singer's neck.

Everyone stopped doing their exercises at the scarlet brunette's loud question and turned to Giselle, who was nervously covering both sides of her neck.

"No," She denies, averting her eyes to Hiro, who gave her a soft gaze.

"Omg, they are! Who are they from? Hiro or someone else?" Lila asked, sounding innocent as she did, hiding the sneer in her voice.

"Shut up, Lila!" Giselle retorts, shooting her a dirty look. "It's none of your business, hoe,"

"Hickeys are nothing to be ashamed of Giselle. Although, you should've covered them up with makeup of you didn't want anyone to see. Others might notice then and rumors could start spreading," Lila warns her as if she actually cared.

"Do you want me to beat your ass again like I did in that park last month?!" Giselle yells at her, stepping forward.

Lila quickly stepped back as Alya stepped in front of her like a human shield, glaring at Giselle.

"Don't test me, Rossi," Giselle warns. "And yes, they're hickeys from my BOYFRIEND, something you'll never have and will never get."

Lila scowled at her.

Giselle turned to Mr. D'Argencourt, who was baffled about the scuffle that just went down. "Can I go get some water? I'm feeling dehydrated,"

"By all means," Mr. D'Argencourt allows.

Giselle nods and walks away, ignoring the stares of her classmates.

🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Scene: Beaumont Mansion. Giselle's Room.

 Giselle's Room