🤢ᴅɪʀᴛʏ🤢

Start from the beginning

Later on, near evening, Maya smiled as she welcomed the teens coming into her house to party.

She also greeted her friends when they came.

"Hi, guys!" She says. "Hey, babe," She kisses her boyfriend's cheek.

"Hey, where's your Aunt and Uncle?" Adonis questioned.

"They went out on date and trusted me to host this party, so come on in! The new happy couple comes in first though," Maya smirks, pulling Adrien and Kalianna into her house.

They squeezed each other's hands, sticking together like glue. They, like everyone else, was in awe of Maya's gorgeous home as they explored.

🤢🤢🤢🤢

Scene: Lang Kitchen.

"Trust me guys, I've got more rooms in this mansion to keep you guys entertained," Maya told the crowd of teens

"Trust me guys, I've got more rooms in this mansion to keep you guys entertained," Maya told the crowd of teens. She was now holding a red solo cup along with everyone else. "However, respect my house and stay down here on ground level. DO NOT go upstairs unless you need the bathroom, I'll take you there. With that being said, let's give a toast to Kalianna De-Sinclair and Adrien Agreste for finally getting together! YEAH!"

Everyone cheers for the happy couple, and Kalianna and Adrien smiled at each other before Kalianna pulled her boyfriend in for a kiss, which he wholeheartedly returned, causing everyone to cheer harder.

🤢🤢🤢🤢

The party was now in full swing. Teenagers were scattered around either drinking, eating, making out, or playing games in the different game rooms there were.

"I can't believe you're both finally together, after so long, you've finally sealed the deal!" Giselle nudged her BFF.

Kalianna giggles, looking at her boyfriend, who is talking with the boys. "Yeah, I can't believe it either. It feels like a dream,"

"Well, lucky for you, it's not," Giselle says.

Kalianna's content expression becomes a little disturbed. "I just hope that tramp Lila and Mr. Agreste don't get in the way of us now that we're finally happy,"

Giselle sucks her teeth. "Who cares about them? You've got the boy, and he's got you, it doesn't matter what obstacles get between you two. As long as you love each other, you always find your way back to each other."

Kalianna smiles and nods in agreement. "You're right, Elle,"

Adrien approached the girls just then after excusing himself from the boys. "Hey, wanna dance?" He asked his girlfriend, holding out his hand.

"Did you really have to ask?" Kalianna giggles, taking his hand, allowing him to guide her to the middle of the living room to start dancing.