😶ʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ😶

Start from the beginning

"No problem, kid. Sometimes you can't let parents get a word in if you wanna go somewhere," Plagg crosses his arms.

Adrien beams and gets out his phone. "I gotta call Kal and tell her I'll be there!"

😶😶😶😶

Later on that night, Ivan, Juleka, Rose, Lila, Alya, and the rest of their friends are watching live TV.

Scene: Effiel Tower. Night.

A big crowd is gathered in front of a stage as Alec Cataldi makes his way onto it, standing in front of the mic

"Ladies and gentlemen, tonight, we have a special performance from a new band. I present to you... The Elites!!!" Alec proclaims as Giselle and her friends made their way on stage.

Immediately, upon recognizing her, they all started screaming and cheering.

😶😶😶😶

In their respective homes, the Akuma class can't help but stare at their TV's in shock that their classmate and her friends came out on stage.

Scene: Rossi Residence. Living Room.

Lila, sitting on the couch, gritted her teeth at seeing Giselle's dumb face.

Scene: Effiel Tower. On Stage.

"Thank you all for the applause. These are all my close friends who'll be performing with me," Giselle smiles, then looks at Kalianna in the front row with Adrien. "My best friend Kalianna De-Sinclair, created our outfits, especially mine, thanks bestie," She winks at her.

Many people in the crowd made noises of awe while Kalianna beamed.

"And I see my boyfriend in the front row supporting me, mwah!" Giselle blows a kiss to Hiro in the front row of the crowd, who blushes.

Scene: Rossi Residence. Living Room.

Lila gagged in disgust after she saw Giselle blow Hiro a kiss, and on live TV, could she be anymore tacky?

"Without further ado, let's start this show up!!" Giselle pumped her fist.

Everyone in the crowd pumped their fists with her.

The band started off and Giselle began to sing, Zoé and Marinette backing her up with the background vocals. Both girls had their hair styled into two double buns while Maya, who was playing the guitar, also had her hair into double buns. The three also had their bangs curled differently.

Lila gritted her teeth so hard, she felt like they'd break. The more she listened to Giselle sing and the more she stared at her glamorous outfit along with her friends, the more angrier she got.

She let out a shriek before throwing the remote at the TV, as if that action was supposed to turn it off.

Scene: Césaire Apartment. Living Room.