Prologue

( A Year ago )

Nyx was walking through the woods near the outside of town when she heard silent sobbing and found a ghost of a six year old Muerte Deer girl crying under a tree with her hooves over her face.

Nyx slowly approached the ghost, and stands next to her

Nyx: ( calmly, to the ghost: ) Are you lost? I'm Nyx.

Ghost Muerte Deer: ( in between sobs: ) F-Flora. I can't f-find my mommy or my sister. I want my mommy and sissy.

Nyx quickly shushes Flora, trying to comfort her.

Nyx: It's okay. Everything will be okay... I'm sure you're mom and sister aren't far, how about you stay with me until we find them, okay?

Flora hesitantly nods her head. She then slowly stood up on her hooves and began following Nyx, who noticed that she was still scared, so Nyx magically transformed into her deer form, and Flora looked up at her with slight awe and a few little sniffles, making Nyx smile.

 She then slowly stood up on her hooves and began following Nyx, who noticed that she was still scared, so Nyx magically transformed into her deer form, and Flora looked up at her with slight awe and a few little sniffles, making Nyx smile

Flora: Y-You're like me?

Nyx: ( calmly with a smile: ) Yes, little one. I am a Muerte Deer like you...

( Present )

Nyx and Flora were watching a 70s zombie movie in Nyx's room. Her room was filled with zombie posters and she had a bookshelf filled with different kinds of supernatural books.

Flora: ( curiously, with her head cutely tilted to the side: ) What's happening now?

Nyx: Well, the zombie is eating her head, Flora.

Flora: That's not very nice. Why is he eating her head?

Nyx: Because he's a zombie, it's what they do, Flora.

A few seconds of silence as Nyx continued to watch the movie.

Flora: That's going to make him have a tummy ache. Maybe if they sat down and talked to each other, they could be friends.

Nyx: ( chuckles at Flora's cuteness ) Never change, Flora, you adorable like snowball.

Flora giggles in response.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the prologue, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜