Bio

Name: Nyx Downe

Gender: Female

Age: 11

Species: Muerte Deer

What is a Muerte Deer?: It's a human that can shift into a deer, and can see and speak with the dead. They are believed to guide and help wandering and lost spirits to move on into the afterlife.

Looks:

Her deer form:

Her deer form:

( A/n: this is her deer form, what do you think? )

Personality: She's a quiet and smart girl as well a bit socially awkward, that likes to keep what she is and her abilities a secret from everyone. She is kindhearted, empathic, and friendly towards the dead, especially a ghost of a six year old Muerte Deer named " Flora ". She's very insecure about how her adoptive family, especially her adoptive siblings, see her as they are the only family she has know, and she doesn't like how they think about the boy, Norman that shares the same ability to see and speak with the dead like her. She also secretly has a fascination with the undead and enjoys watching zombie films in her room with Flora.

Family: Neil Downe & Mitch Downe ( Adoptive brothers ), the Downe family ( Adoptive family )

Backstory: Nyx was left on the Downe family's doorstep at the age of three years old, the Downe family took her in and raised her as their own after fostering her for about a year.

- Fun Facts -

• She looks up to Mitch because he doesn't feel the need to hide that he's gay. But she knows that he's not really the brightest star in the night sky.

• She secretly goes out at night on the weekends, to talk to her ghost friends without anyone knowing. But whenever Mitch does find out she had sneaked out, he quickly goes out looking for her, as he's a bit protective of her.

• She has a close bond with both of her brothers, and gets upset whenever people point out that they aren't blood related.

• She knows that she's adopted and is okay with it.

Love interest: Norman Babcock

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Flora ( she doesn't remember her last name )

Age: Six years old ( when she'd died and her appearance ), 311 ( actual age )

Cause of Death: Unknown

- Fun Facts -

• She doesn't remember much about when she was alive, but she remembers that she was adopted like Nyx, and was taken away from her adoptive mother and sister.

• She can't transform into a human anymore sense she died in her deer form.

• She follows Nyx around because she doesn't remember fully where her body is.

• She hides behind Nyx whenever Norman looks at her or tries to talk to her.

• She wants to find out where her family is and reunite with them before moving on to the afterlife.

Looks:

( A/n: This is what Flora looks like

( A/n: This is what Flora looks like. What do you think? )

Personality: She is sweet and shy, she trusts Nyx more than Norman, due to Nyx reminding her more of her adoptive sister. She has separation anxiety due to her separation from her adoptive mother and sister.

Family: Unnamed Adoptive mother and sister ( A/n: For now. Who do you think are Flora's adoptive mother and sister? )

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the bio, I hope you like it

Are you excited to see what's in store in this story?