2

"Where is he!" I yelled once I barged into the gym, walking over to Peter and Mj.

"Y/n! what are you doing here" Peter asked, jumping up from the bleachers, his face beat up badly.

"A black eye and a cut lip peter, seriously, take up for your self" I said, looking over his shoulder.

"Look, he surprised me in the locker rooms and I accidentally fell and hit him" Peter explained.

"Mj, what happened?" I asked, not turning away from Peter.

"He was jumped, purposely" Mj said, reading a book.

"And who might you be, are you Penis Parkers mummy" Flash asked, walking over to Peter.

"No, I'm his crazy older sister amd if you don't give me one good reason as to why you had the audacity to beat my brother, I'm going to personally beat one out of you" I said, Mj got up to hold me back so I  wouldn't beat him on the spot.

"Ok, ok, chill, he was looking at Liz with doll eyes then he said he knew spider man, I told him to prove this Friday and he said he couldn't then he made a snarky remark and—" Flash was saying.

"Oh no—I interrupted—you do not get to beat him up over a snarky remark" I said, walking up to him and punching him in the face. 

By that point, I had dead-legged him. He fell down with a loud thwaup. I grabbed a handful of his hair and leaned his head back far enough to see me.

"Touch my brother again and I will do more than just a punch" I spat at him.

"Alright Y/n, its time for you to leave" Mr. Wilson said.

"I can stay a bit longer, why don't you go take a a nap or something, I know you've already had one today" I said, sitting on the bleachers, pulling out my earbuds. I connected them to my phone and played my indies rock playlist while watching Peter.

Not even t͏e͏n minutes go by and the Avengers show up, barging into the gym same as I did. It was only Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff. It wouldn't surprise me if there were more outside. 

"Where's Y/n Parker" Steve asked.

Great. Just greatttt.

"Right here sir" I said, standing up and walking over to Peter, by the climbing ropes. (😏) One thing I knew was, I was not going with the Avengers. I could use the ropes and climb up to the roof, which was made of glass windows.

"We need you to come with us" Steve added.

Students were taking pictures while silently gossiping.

"May I ask why" I said, grabbing the rope and leaning on Peter.

"The Hydra agents that attacked earlier were looking for you" Natasha said.

"Yeah, if one blown up building isn't enough to show that I don't like them following me then I don't know what is" I said. "I'll explain everything when I get home."

Steve and Natasha were just looking at me with a weird look then turned around.

That was my chance. 

"I love you, see you at home" I said to Peter quietly, then began climbing the rope as quick as I could.

When I got to the top, the two Avengers turned around and saw me.

"Sorry, I can't go with you at the moment, I've got things to do" I said, slinging myself through the window. 

Tony Stark and Sam Wilson were waiting on the edge of the roof.

"Ew" I mumbled to myself.

I took of running the other direction. I was also running out of roof quickly. I didn't have a choice but to jump.

Using my power, I sent a gust of wind underneath me to subdue the pain, yet it still hurts.

When I turned around to see where they were an arrow had landed at my feet. I took off running again.

Eventually, I was cornered and had no where to run.

"I have things to do, can you kidnap me tomorrow or something" I said, catching my breath.

"No, we just wanna talk" Steve said, walking towards me with handcuffs.

I blew him backwards and put up a forcefield.

"You all didn't know I existed until today, I have to take care of my brother, you wanna talk lets talk, no weapons or anything" I said, putting the forcefield down.

"Bucky your up" Natasha said.

I could've sworn I heard that name before.

Then the Winter Soldier had come out from behind everyone. 

I had lost all thoughts and began to back away. I couldn't get any air to come in or out. My back hit the fence and I fell down alongside it. I had began shaking violently as my hearing deafened.