Chapter 64: Playtime

Brenna

"Agreed." Adan rose to his feet, and so did I. "Mason, send two men immediately and have them report back asap. We're going to do this very soon."

Mason rose to his feet as he gathered his papers. "Will do."

"Let's meet again after we receive their report." Adan walked Mason to the door and held it open for him. "But tell no one of the attack. Just tell the men we're keeping Darius under surveillance, just in case."

"I will." Mason walked out, and Adan looked over at me, arching an eyebrow. "So, are you ready for dinner?"

I shrugged. "I'm ready if you are."

He chuckled as he locked the door and walked toward me, a lion stalking his prey. "I'm ready, but I have something else I'd like to do first."

My heart raced, pounding against my ribcage in anticipation. "Oh, yeah? And what's that?"

He shrugged. "We could play a little, if you like." He led me to his desk and sat me on top. Then he placed his hands on either side of me, preventing my escape.

"Show me," I breathed against his lips. This was the first time he wanted to do anything like this with me anywhere else besides our suites.

His lips curled into a sexy grin. "Are you sure you want to do this here?"

I shrugged, kissing his lips. "Anywhere is good, as long as I'm with you."

Adan's eyes were half-mast as he gazed into my eyes, causing my heart to pound. His lips descended upon mine as his hand cupped my breast, thumbing my nipple through my blouse, causing my breath to quicken. Then he slid his hand down and unbuttoned my pants and unzipped them. He pushed his hand farther down to my clit and I gasped in pleasure.

Then Adan gently pushed me back across his desk as his mouth descended upon mine. I parted my lips for him, deepening the kiss as he fondled my clit, causing my heart to race. Then he broke the kiss long enough to pull my pants down to give him better access sending shivers of pleasure over my body.

I took off my shirt and bra as his eyes combed my body. He sucked my breast, flicking my nipple with his tongue, causing my heart to pound. Then he slipped two fingers inside as pleasure enveloped me. He moved in and out of me as he sucked first one nipple and then the other. I reached down to undo his pants and his cock sprung free, hard and ready.

He pushed my pants and panties off and then pulled me to the edge of his desk. Then he pushed into me, causing me to gasp as excitement and pleasure coursed through my body. He pushed in and out of me as my walls clenched around him, causing me to pant. I raised up and his lips crushed mine as his tongue invaded my mouth, never breaking his stride. Suddenly, my walls clenched around his hard cock as I went over the edge, moaning against his lips in pleasure.

Adan pushed into me faster, harder, and then his cock swelled, and he went over the edge right after me. He pulled back a moment later, breathless.

My breathing slowed as I lay back across his desk. "That was wonderful."

"Oh, we're not done yet." He chuckled as he moved to the other side of the desk and pulled me to the edge, so my head was over the edge. Then he pushed his cock into my mouth and down my throat as I licked my juices off him. I reached over my head and clenched his sides, sucking and licking, as he fucked my mouth and throat. Soon, he pulled back and his cum shot all over my mouth, neck, and chest.

He chuckled when he was finished. "You look gorgeous like that with my cum all over you."

I laughed. "Yeah, right." I sat up and was about to hop off his desk when he turned me around and slammed his lips to mine. I pulled back a moment later, breathless. "Keep that up and I'll never let you leave."

He chuckled. "I'm counting on it."

***

After I cleaned up in the bathroom, I fixed my pants and slid back into my bra and shirt. When I walked out, Adan walked out of his bathroom, having cleaned up, too. "So, pizza?"

I nodded, laughing. I could see it now. As long as I gave Adan food and sex regularly, he'd be a happy camper. "Sounds good. Will they deliver here?"

He quickly crossed the room to me and placed his hands on my hips, looking into my eyes. "I'll call Caesar, and he'll send one up." Then he kissed down my jawline and lower to my neck.

"Don't get that started again, or else I'll have Magenta marry us today." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Don't tempt me." He laughed as he stepped back and pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. But I already felt his absence. "Caesar?" he spoke into the phone a moment later. "Could you send us up a pizza?" Adan glanced over at me, arching an eyebrow, silently asking me what I wanted.

"Pepperoni and mushroom, or Supreme," I whispered, knowing what he was asking me. "Whatever you want, just as long as it doesn't have anchovies."

He laughed. "Make it half Supreme and half Meat Lovers. Oh! And have it brought to my office." Adan wagged his eyebrows at me as he listened. "Sounds good. Thanks, Caesar." Then he clicked off and turned to me. "Now, where were we?"

I burst out laughing. "Don't get that started again."

"I can't help myself." He said, his lips mere inches from mine. "You're so beautiful that I'm finding it hard to keep my hands off you."

I shrugged. "Then don't."

He laughed as he arched an eyebrow. "You're playing with fire."

"I hope so." Then I nodded toward the table. "So, what were you and Mason talking about while I was gone?"

He shrugged. "How we'll proceed with the attack." Then he kissed the top of my nose. "But you are staying here, and I'm going with Mason and Magenta."

"No way!" I said, pushing away from his desk. "I'm going, too. You'll need me to help fight, too. I'll be able to transport four people besides myself, and so will Magenta. That will make ten of us all together."

Adan shook his head, smiling as he approached. "Darling, I don't want you in harm's way—"

"You'll need me with you," I cut him off. "I'm excellent with the sword, and I'll be able to transport people, too."

"I'll think about it."

Just then, there was a knock on the door. "Room service!" a male voice said on the other side.

"Let's talk about it later." Adan headed toward the door. "But right now, I'm starving." He opened the door, and a man stood on the other side with a serving cart. Adan thanked the man and pulled the cart inside. Then he closed and locked the door and nodded toward the small kitchenette. "There's plates and forks in there, if you don't mind."

"Not at all." But as I brought over the plates and poured the soda, I was determined that I was going to go... whether Adan agreed or not.

***

A/N: Adan and Brenna are FIRE!!!!!  Leave a fire emoji below if you agree! 

Would you like to read ahead? This story is already completed on my Patreon!  Thanks for reading! More coming soon! 

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=82904554