Izzy. Her friend who only recently revealed she had a thing for Conrad. Which was wonderful, he could finally stop moping around the house because he didn't have someone to share all the good with. "Woah, you okay there Lulu?" Izzy steadies the dirty blond with her hands, keeping her from falling over as she composed herself.

"Yeah." It's a lie. Luna isn't okay. With her mother, and everything else, she's too caught up in the past then the now.

Izzy let's her hands drop, shuffling her and Luna closer to the lockers and as bunch of teenager boys who are officially graduated run through the halls cheering.

"Are you going to the party tonight?" Izzy asks, deciding to drop the subject knowing she'll only be lied to even more. The party which will definitely be a great start to summer, with good music and good drink. It's something every teenager wants to be at.

"Maybe, I still have to pack tonight but if I'm done early —" Luna starts but is cut off as the schools guidance counselor calls out for her. It's not unusual for the woman to be calling out her name, as she spends most of the time stuck in her head where the good memories are.

"Can I see you in my office? Just for a few minutes." The warm welcoming lady asks, turning on her heals and walking away once she notices that Luna is following her. The hallways had grown quiet,

When Luna stepped into the office, she was instantly met with the tilt of a head and a computer screen lighting up the room. "Hi, you wanted to see me?"

"These are your grades, Luna. They've been getting better. If you keep this up, you'll be able to get into an Ivy League school." The counseler got straight to the point, not nothing to waste the young woman's time knowing she had other places she'd like to be. "You are dropping in math.  I'd recommend over the summer you try and catch up on what you've missed this year and then when you come back, you'll be ready."

"Math, got it." Luna smiled slightly. She quite likes how straight forward the woman was and always had been. She didn't want anything sugar coated either. "Thank you."

"Of course Luna. Have a good summer."

*ੈ ‧₊˚ ————— "Luna! You're here!" Izzy shouted happily as she threw her arms around her best friend. She was drunk; wobbly and bubbly drunk to be exact.

Lunas cheeks flushed red as she pulled away from Izzy, who attempted to keep her close in a tight hug. Her attempts failed as Izzy's sister, Mary, pulled Luna away from the drunken girl.

"She's having fun, and very touchy tonight. Do you think you'll drink? There's beer pong in the backyard and I'm the designated driver." Mary, who smiled cheerfully with her bright blond hair and pink tips swaying side by side in the light breeze.

Luna nodded, and in that moment her whole 'I won't drink at all tonight' speech she said in the mirror had gone out the window. She wasn't going to not have fun, and she knows she shouldn't be drinking when all the things had happened recently. But maybe, for the time being, it'll help her forget. "Yes, sure! I'll drink. Beer pong, Izz?"

Izzy bounced, grabbing her friends hand and dragging her along with her to the backyard where they both found and empty beer pong table with two boys chatting beside it. "Fellas, wanna play?"

"Of course ladies," One flashed his teeth in a smile, picking up one of the balls and bouncing it into a cup. His eyes landed on Luna, who took the cup and swallowed the contents as quickly as she could.

The game went on until the boys had won the game. Izzy had drank too much, leaving the game half way through the middle and finding a outdoor patio set that she laid across and snoozed on. Mary had finished the game with Luna, drinking from her water whenever she needed too.

Luna, who had drank from almost ever red solo cup on her side, was definitely starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. She's always been a light weight.

"Luna?" Jeremiah wrapped his arm around his sister. He didn't know she was here, nor did he know she was drinking to the point she wobbled with each step. "Lu, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home?"

"Jer! I'm having fun!" Luna giggled. She stepped away from her brother and towards where the drinks where. She wanted more, and she wanted to get rid of her brother who would continue to follow her around everywhere. "Ima go get another drink, I'll be back."

"Let me come with you," Jeremiah took a step towards his sister, who was quick in shaking her head. "What? Why not? Lu."

Luna sighed, "I don't want you too. I'm still mad at you."

Jeremiah's eyebrows furrowed. "Mad? For what." He hasn't done anything that he could remember, or he hadn't done anything that Luna would know about.

"You know, Jeremiah." Luna whirled around on her feet after having taken a few steps. "When you kissed Belly, after we had gotten together!"

The colour in Jeremiah's face drained. He didn't know how she knew. It wasn't like he had told her, knowing it would do more damage than good. "Lu, how do you know that? Did Belly tell you? She promised she wouldn't."

Oh no.

"Of course she told me! And you know who I got mad at, her. Because of your stupid actions." Luna had gotten mad at Belly, and she had gotten mad at Steven, and she had gotten mad at her brothers. Could you blame her — she just learnt that her mothers cancer was getting worse and that things might not get better. "If you didn't kiss her then maybe things wouldn't be as bad."

Jeremiah's face turned sour. He dropped his water, fists clenched as he frowned at his sister. "Me? I'm the problem? You got mad at Belly and now me and her don't talk anymore. You got mad at her and now she ignores Conrad. You're mad and because of that, Steven doesn't wanna hear from you anymore. It is your fault, Luna!"

By now, tears were streaming down Lunas cheeks. Her body tingled as her brother yelled at her. She hurt, she is hurt.

"My fault? Huh? Sure, Jeremiah. I can be the villan. But you know what's worse, you kissed my girlfriend the day our mother died too! It didn't happen once but twice and you don't even seem sorry about it!" Luna pushed her brother back, her firsts banging on his chest. "Our mother died and I needed you but you were off kissing Belly!"

And without even thinking, Luna turned on her heals and didn't wait for her brothers reply.

Authors note,,

Well! Season two is here! I've only watched the first episode and I love it. We needed some drama, because not everything can be sunshine and rainbows. They'll all make up eventually. And noooo Susannah 😭😭 i knew it would happen but 😭