The end?

(Ranboo/Demon(He's called Steeb for future reference) pov)

we buried dreams body and copied the format for techno's murder. We didn't care anymore about being sneaky. We went downstairs and shot every last one of the SBI. We called Niki, then Eret, Then fundy, lazer, vikstar, punz, purpled, colin, sam, quackity, george and sapnap, ponk, badboyhalo. All of them came. Were shot. then buried in large numbers all outside the tree. I wrote a list of people on the wall crossing them out with their own blood as they were shot. I continued the massacre. Jack, Schlatt, Skeppy, Hannah, Karl, Ant, HBomb, Puffy, Foolish, Slime, Eryn, Tina, Seepekay. All shot buried and crossed off. It kept going and going. Social media was blowing up all of us falling silent at the same time. I had disconnected myself from online too so everyone thought I was missing. The last murder really stuck with me though. The child next door. The monster had me hit them and remove their organs and flesh before hanging their skin on a door. The murder had become numb too me after killing do many. That kids death really stuck though. It brought back all the terror and pain I felt after every victim. It made me feel so much pain. I killed their entire family and decided to explore the house when I found it. A letter hidden under the kids mattress, a cry for help. They begged their friend too come help them. There was also a letter saying their friend was coming. Too think of the pain you'd inflict to wake up one morning and find your best friend dead.

That was my breaking point. I found some newfound strength and as I entered the kitchen of my own home I grabbed a knife against the monsters attempts to stop me and stabbed it into my chest. I stabbed and stabbed and stabbed but I didn't die. The monster just laughed.

"If you want too kill me your gonna have to go back to where this all started. But unfortunately for you that will never happen."

"Think again"

The monster whipped round you see someone crush the very first tape in their hands. It glitched and slowly looked more and more like a human heart. At the same time a hole was appearing in my chest. Where my heart was once. I fell too the floor in agonising pain but could feel the monster wear away. That made me smile.

A person stood over me. Brown short curly hair with red tips. A black and red jacket. A silver ring. A mask. Prynhawn da Ranboo, we meet again. In their hand was a broken tape. The one I first watched that corrupted me. It was a glitching heart, leaking blood.

In my final moments they showed me a butterfly tattoo under their right ribcage. A scar going across it. splitting it in two. "You killed my butterfly Ranboo, and now I have killed you. I'm sorry I wish it didn't turn out this way. But if you continued too live you would have killed so many more. I'm so sorry I- I thought destroying the tape would kill the monster, not you too- I-"

"It's okay Levi. I know you didn't mean to hurt me"

With that I left this world with Levi standing over me. Crying.

Levi killed me.