I've been trying to suppress my feelings for her but it's become increasingly more difficult due to the fact that she's the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see at night. Although I hate to admit it, I'm scared to tell her how I feel.

I'm scared that my feelings won't be enough to make her stay. What if I tell her and things start going well just for her to attempt again and actually succeed.

I can't let myself get close to her so I constantly keep a wall up between us.

"You wanna watch the sequel?" I ask when the credits start to roll. "Kingston?" I question, turning my head to the side when I hear no reply.

Her arms are wrapped around her torso as her head lays on my shoulder, fast asleep. I stretch my legs before proceeding to pick her up and manoeuvre her into a more comfortable position in my arms.

She starts to stir and shift in my arms, the sudden movement clearly waking her up. "Shh go back to sleep," I lull her, continuing to carry her through the halls. 

I place her on the bed, my dull grey sheets now being replaced with the pink silk ones she brought from home.

I pull the blanket over her but I don't immediately leave, taking a few seconds just to look down at her face.

She's so beautiful.

When she's asleep all her worries melt away and it's evident on her face. There's no profound sadness glimpsing in her eyes or that tense, worried look constantly plastered on her face. Right now she's tranquil, idyllic.

I aspire to give her this feeling when she's awake, I just want to take away her problems so she can finally rest and experience the life she deserves.

"Night," I whisper, leaning in to kiss her on the forehead before standing up.

I quietly make my way into the living room, pulling on my coat and shoes before heading towards the front door.

The plan is that Juliet will stay with me until she gets a job and can rent her own place which is proving to be quite difficult considering she's never had a job before, therefore has no experience.

So for now I've been paying for food and everything we need which means I have to increase the amount I'm selling. I currently have six deals lined up for tonight which is much more than usual.

I don't want to leave Juliet, I get extremely paranoid when I'm away from her which is why I'm going to try and make this as quick as possible. 

I quietly close the door behind me, shoving my hands into my jacket pockets and heading down the stairs.

"Juliet."

"Juliet!" A voice shouts again, making me groan and toss in my bed. I crack my eyes open, coming face to face with Carter looming over me.

"Ugh why are you waking me up so early," I whine, rubbing my eyes. "It's four pm," He deadpans, not looking too impressed.

"Come on we're going out," He says while trying to pull me out from under the covers. "I don't wanna," I groan, struggling with him for the blanket.

"You haven't been outside in days," He replies, a hint of worry in his voice. I sigh before sitting up, my back now leaning against the backboard.

Carter thinks I don't want to go out because I'm depressed which isn't true, well maybe a little but that's not the main reason.

I'm not ready to face the world yet, with all the gossip about my family going about and the rumours of my dad being sued by his previous employees circulating . It's just embarrassing that everyone knows my business now so I've been camping out in here, spending everyday with Carter.

"Get dressed I'm taking you out for dinner," He decides while already heading towards the door, leaving no time for arguing.

"Is this your way of asking me on a date?" I tease, swinging my legs off the bed. He turns his head towards me, a glimmer of amusement visible in his eyes.

"Yes." He smirks, closing the door behind him.