Part 20 Feelings Equal Strength.

Start from the beginning

"You really think I would do anything I don't want to? I would've go even if she didn't asks me to."

"How many more injuries can you sustain before you're actually dead?" Ms Thornhill walks towards her son.

"Newsflash mom. The damage has already been done. It's over." After finishing the sentence, (Y/N) makes his way back to his room after that statement.

"Over!? Who knows when you're gonna..... (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)!!!! You listen to me when I'm talking to you." Ms Thornhill follows her son into his room.

"I'm surprise you still remember my full name. Here I thought you're gonna call me Toenail or something."

"Don't say that." The look at each other for some moment.

"You're right." This got (Y/N)'s full attention.

"I wasn't there for you all the time. Even when your father came into our life, you spend your days with him more so than me. Without realizing it, you've got his everything. His last name, his personality, his attitude and I felt left out. I was too focused on my project that, I started to lose my son to that man." Ms Thornhill takes off her glass looking at (Y/N).

"Dad is the best thing to ever happen to me. Yet here I am stuck with you." Thornhill is getting frustrated.

"Watch your tone. Who do you think that took care of you the moment you were born." The conversation is starting to get heated.

"Took care!? That's what you called it? I have to beg at the streets in Soho, asking for changes just to get a piece of bread! If dad didn't show up, I would've rotten all those years ago while you're doing God knows what!" (Y/N)'s eyes begin to water.

"I have to work!! Otherwise both of us will have nowhere to go! You have to ask for changes, imagine what I have to do when I first arrived in London decades ago!? You survived because of me!"

A long silence filled the room. (Y/N) sat down on his bed, wiping the tears that came down from his eyes. Thornhill took a deep breath before she took a seat beside him.

"This is the longest conversation we had in years after Kenneth is gone. Everytime we talk for too long, we get into argument. It always has been. Whether it's about him, me or you."

"I'm sorry." (Y/N) says dejectedly.

"Me too." They sat in silence for a minute.

"Why did you go to the mansion anyway?" Thornhill changes the topic.

"The mayor found some secrets regarding the incidents that occurred in town. Says he know who's behind it. After the hit and run, Wednesday decided to take matter into her own hands. I promise her that I will help with anything I can."

"Wednesday Addams is a smart girl. But maybe a little too smart for her age. She tricks not only Tyler but her own roommate Enid to accompany her. She's dangerous, not just to the people around her but to herself."

"But we're one step closer to the truth last night. The monster was there. We went back after some time but that place is cleaned up. Someone sanitized the place." That sentence puts Thornhill one the edge.

"Sanitize? What are you talking about?"

"You tell me to sanitize myself when I first started to hang out with the werewolf kid, Fred back in elementary school. So I did. After sometime, my nose became sensitive to the scent. Whoever does it clearly used the same brand as mine."

Thornhill was silent for a moment looking at the floor. (Y/N) noticed her behavior.

"Mom? What is it?" The question snapped Thornhill back to reality. She looks at her son.

"Nothing. Back on track. You're not gonna listen to my demand, you could at least do me a favor. Stop with these things. All of it. I was worried about you."

"Well I'm alive ain't I?" (Y/N) countered.

"(Y/N) please. I'm serious here. Both you and Wednesday are too deep into the matter and sooner both of you are gonna drown." She looks at her son with pleading eyes.

"You're my son and she's my student. People around you two suffered for your actions. I'm scared for both of your safety and lives. If you agree to stop, maybe she'll agree as well." (Y/N) lays his upper body onto his bed letting out big sigh.

"Can you please try to talk to her about it?" Thornhill stands up looking down at her son awaiting his response.

"I'll talk to her." (Y/N) gives his answer.

"I know you'll come to your senses. I'm counting on you for keeping Wednesday at bay." Thornhill smile at her son.

"Lock the door on your way out. I'm gonna catch some sleep." (Y/N) close his eyes.

"Okay." Thornhill walks out before sticking her head inside the room again.

"You're not in love with Wednesday right?" She asks.

"Get out." (Y/N) grunted.

Ms Thornhill exit the house, got into her car. "This is even worse that I thought." She proceeds to start the engine and drive away.

Part 20 is finished. A little parent-children conversation. I would really appreciate if you guys leave a comment as it boost my motivation. ☺☺