"It's just that- When you do low pitches, your voice gets raspy. Normally one would think that it's the intention but I think you can't help it at times, isn't it?" the old man spoke. His eyes were still as sparkling as ever.

"...," Kiazika paused.  This guy seems to be someone with a nick of music. He was right,  sometimes she would face this problem whenever she sang low pictures. This was something only those near her knew, she was fairly new and she was not yet perfect but she was already taking classes for her vocals, it's just that she hadn't had time to do much because her schedule was hectic.

"Don't worry child, it's normal, you just need to make sure to take deep breaths before you hit low pitches," The man advised.

"Sing it once like you normally do," he continued. His tone was like a gusty child when he talked about music. Kiazika gathered that he might be someone really talented.

"I will carry you," she sang the latest pitch of the song she had sung for Mr. Lu's banquet. As expected, when she sang the low pitch her voice sounded raspy.

"Yes, now take a deep breath, stick out your chest," The man spoke as he motioned toward his puffed-up chest and demonstrated it to Kiazika.

"I will carry you," following the man's example, she did as he said. It didn't miraculously change her voice but it did help a bit. She noted to practice it more.

Quickly, Kiazika's eyes reflected the same sparkle as that man's and she started exchanging more of her opinions with him. They both enthusiastically talked about music and the man gave her a few more tips.

"Wow, thanks," Kiazika smiled and thanked the old man for being so kind.

"Actually, I heard you sing and I was surprised by how unique your voice is," the man nodded and accepted her thank you without hesitation.

"Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Albert Gustafsson," he continued with an introduction.

Just as she thought, he was a foreigner. The name sounded familiar to Kiazika but before she could think anything more, she saw Mr. Alexander Lu striding towards them.

"Master Albert," Alexander greeted the old man. He was none other than the legendary Swedish Maestro Albert. Maestro Albert was Grandpa Lu's friend and also Alexanders' piano master.

At first, Alexander thought that he wouldn't come because of his eccentric nature but he was nonetheless happy.

"Hohoho you boy, look at you," Master Albert laughed out loud as he patted Alexander's back. He too was just as glad as Alexander.

"I didn't see you in there," Alexender spoke.

"Yes I was busy," as expected Maestro Albert answered curtly.

"Seems like you've met my artist,  Kiazika this is Maestro Albert," finally noticing Kiazika, Alexander introduced her to Maestro.

As if the ground was swept from under Kiazika, she stood there in shock, processing what just happened.

It was Maestro Albert?!?!?

The legendary Maestro!?!??!?

The eccentric piano genius!??!??

"Gasp-, I'm so sorry sir I didn't recognize you," snapping back to reality, she quickly did a deep bow in respect to the old man but he caught her shoulders and stopped her.

"It's obviously because I don't really go out," the old man smiled and patted her shoulder kindly.

"I was just talking to this fine lady over here about my admiration for her talent," facing Alexander, he spoke.

"I'd like to collaborate with her, I only she'd like," the Maestro Albert dropped a bomb on Kiazika, making her almost faint with shock.

It was a good day!

It was a super happy day for me as well!!!! Thank you for one million guys!!!

This was something I had written back in 2017. I'm so happy. Thank you for making this possible, I love you guysssss!!

Update one of triple update.