Chapter 1: Shattered

Agartha. The world. In Agartha there are four continents and four nations. Urma, Marius, Twilight, and Libeya. They have lived in Agartha for many, many years. They lived in harmony. But that peace is gone. The four nations are at war. The resources in Agartha are running out and the war for them has begun. There has been death and war everywhere. Some towns and cities have been taken over just for resources.

There is a prophecy, it has been around since the beginning of humanity. That once humanity is at war on the surface of Agartha, the Death Knights will come and destroy humanity.

However there is also a saving grace. It's not all dark. When they come back the God's forces will also come back to combat the Death Knights alongside the humans.

In the center of the world, there is a massive tree, overlooking the world. To many people it serves a guiding light illuminating the dark. They know as long as its beautiful leaves are shining, they will be okay.

Humanity knows that up there, God resides. That is where their savior resides, the one who will save them.

Londor

Londor.

It was a relatively peaceful town. It's in the continent of Marius. Aerys lived in the town peacefully with his father, his mother had died years prior, but she had no funeral. His father decided not to have the funeral, he felt like it would be too much to handle, he didn't want his last sight of her being that way.

"Hey dad," said Aerys. His father looked at him, while forging swords with rare material as well as shields for the capitol, and for the local Military Police too. "What do you want, Aerys?" He asked plainly, "well just to get it over with, is there food?" Aerys asked, "no, I haven't made anything." His father answered, more focused on his forging than Aerys. This frustrates Aerys. Ever since he was born he has felt neglect from his father. Because of the neglect he has never really cared about him, but he still had that family care for him.

"Guess I'll go to Lara's Diner and get something to eat." He said out loud, "you're going out?" His father asked. "Has age dulled your senses, old man?" Aerys asked jokingly. "Whatever, by the way are you going to the academy after you finish eating?" He asked once more. "Obviously, I have to attend class and train." Aerys replied. "Well, when class and training ends. Go pick up some materials for me, I already have them ordered. Please. They are with Eoron, the blacksmith" His father asked him. "All right all right, is that all?" Aerys asked. "Yes, thank you Aerys."

Aerys was surprised to hear his father say thank you, especially to him, "no problem dad." He smiled. "Well I'll be going now." Aerys said, grabbing his silver lance. "Oh Aerys, before you go." His father called out. Aerys walked towards him. "Here I made you something." His father handed him a shield made from some odd material, "it is unbreakable, I am sure of it. The Aegis Shield." His father said. The shield had an odd design as well. It had five corners and in the center of it there was a roaring lion with red eyes. "Thank you dad," he told him gratefully. His father nodded and sent him on his way.

Aerys reached town square, Lara's Diner was in the center of town. He sat down and ordered the usual, Basilisk meat with a side of Lamari. While he was eating he saw someone preaching that "they" will be back. He started yelling that God will be their doom, about how the capitol, how they are shady, that they have something to do with the war. It was then that some guards came and beat him to a bloody pulp.

Aerys's face had a shocked expression. His mouth was wide open from the shock, his eyes were also widened in shock. In terms of how the man was looking. His face, legs and arms were bruised. His eyes were purple, and his lips were more puffed up. He could barely breathe properly.