Horror Love Story Part - 3

Let's start it...

You open your eyes and found yourself in the bedroom and saw him sitting on the bed's corner staring at you worriedly but you started shivering in fear when you remember what happened in the store room and immediately sat straight.

Y/n : D-Don't come closer to me...stay away from me!!!

Shu : Y/n...why are you behaving weird ? What happened ?

Y/n : Who are y-you ?

Shu : Why are you asking this question ? Don't you know me ? I am Shu...your friend.

You covered yourself in the blanket protectively.

Y/n : W-Who was that in the store room ?

Shu : Why you went to the store room ? Didn't I told you not to go there ? Now listen to me.

He leaned in but you immediately backed away.

Y/n : Noooo!!! Stay away from me!!!

Shu : Y/n...calm down I won't hurt you.

He said in a soft tone and cupped your face making you calmed a bit.

Y/n : But I-I saw a g-girl's dead body in the s-store room.

Shu : I know what you wanna ask.

He stood up from the bed and turned around towards the window.

Shu : Whom you saw in the store room was my twin sister Sora Kurenai.

Your eyes widened.

Y/n : W-What ? Your twin s-sister ? Then why she was dead in the store room ? What happened to her ?

He sighed and went towards the window and stare outside.

Shu : We are twin siblings but I am 5 minutes older than her and you ask me that day about my family and she was my family and everything, we lost our parents in a car accident and from that time I started to look after her and I take care of her like a father...she was so sensitive and a soft baby and we both were so happy with each other until one day something happen which change everything.

~Flashback~

A beautiful girl was getting ready for her office while looking herself in the mirror that's when her phone started ringing and she checked the caller ID and smile widely and pick up the call.

Sora : Hello brother...

Shu : Hello sister...how are you ?

Sora : I am good brother and what about you ? Are you taking good care of yourself ? How's your business going in America ?

Shu : Everything is good sister but I am missing you so much.

Sora : I also miss you brother but when are you coming back ?

Shu : After two weeks, okay I am getting late for office...I will call you later.

Sora : Okay brother...bye and take care of yourself.

Shu : You too sister...bye...

He hang up the call and Sora looked herself in the mirror and smile.