Wheels On the Bus

Kelly and her group of girls were gossiping per usual, Maya and Dan fooling around, boys yelling, and of course Jason swiftly pulling his pants down and plastering his ass to the window, mooning any sorry soul that looked up from their car.

   "Mhmm like that 'Elita~" Crybaby whined quietly, gripping onto Angelita's thigh. She leaned near Crybaby's ear, softly but slowly kissing her neck before saying "Oh how needy, it's only been a few minutes, are you already that desperate?" Crybaby's best friend cooed seductively.

   "No one's watching us, i don't give a fuck, I get you all to myself." Shivers ran up Crybaby's back, a lightheaded feeling washing over her as Angelita slowly pumped her fingers into her, making her best attempt at being silent as to not bring attention to the horny couple. She could barely keep her moans and whimpers buried in her throat as she begged "Please go faster, I can't bare this anymore." To which Angelita snickered at.  She laid her head down seemingly innocently on crybaby's shoulder, to position herself cleverly at the perfect spot to lick and nip at Crybaby's neck, sucking her delicate skin whenever she wanted to be risky, fingering her at only a semi increased speed.

  Crybaby wasn't satisfied with Angelita's change of pace, at this rate it'd take her the entire trip until she'd get to reach her sweet release, and people would definitely pick up on their situation then. She blushed at the thought of people finding out, getting only more turned on and bucking her hips shakily hoping that Angelita would get the memo to speed up. Her adrenaline was already so high, the idea of them getting caught would send her heart racing too fast too catch, and her orgasm sooooo much higher.

     The bus was going at least 40 over the limit. The driver ended up pretty behind schedule because he couldn't pry his eyes away from peeping to see what the kids were up to. He almost thought of it as a comedy show, all the antics the kids were up to, however he had no suspicion of the needy couple.

   Angelita started to moan ever so quietly in Crybaby's ear teasingly, going back and forth between kissing trails from her ear to the nape of her neck and licking it. As Angelita was pumping into Crybaby's hot core, the bus hit a speed bump, pushing Angelita's fingers deeper. "Ahh fuck, mhmm" Crybaby yelped loudly, not being able to keep her moans down

   Hearing Crybaby left Angelita's jaw dropped, she felt herself pulsing with desire, "you're such a good girl, you know that right baby?" She cooed as she picked up the pace, going deliciously fast.

   Crybaby was a wet mess, with the change of speed she just couldn't bottle her moans anymore, hearing the slapping noises coming from her pussy being pounded by Angelita, coupled with Angelita's teasing moans and kisses sent her heart pounding. She was so overwhelmed with pleasure and unable to do anything besides tighten her grip around Angelita, desperately rock her hips into her expert fingers, clutch her eyes closed, and moan louder.

     "They're looking at us baby" Angelita teased, as she quickened her pace even more, curling her fingers as she hit Crybaby's G-spot. Crybaby couldn't open her eyes long enough, but she trusted that she wasn't kidding considering how loud she was being along with her not so subtle actions. Angelita's fingers slipped out of her wet pussy only to be rammed back in, making sure to use her palm to play with her clit. No longer caring much if people saw her, she slipped her other hand behind Crybaby to squeeze her ass and slowly snake up her dress to play with her chest.

    "Elita please, uhhuh that feels so good, j-just like that, I'm so close" she heaved out between moans and sqeals. "You're so dirty, letting me finger you on the bus and be put out on display like this" Angelita whispered, her words oozing with lust.

    "Ah, Angelita please I can't hold it anymore I-I'm coming, yes, yes, yes, yes!" She swore she could almost feel the bus lift into the clouds as she reached her climax. Angelita took that as her que to quickly kiss from her neck down to her breasts, kissing them through the thin fabric of her dress, desperate to swirl her tongue around them. "Angelita!" Crybaby squealed while riding out her orgasm on her fingers with a death grip on Angelita's shoulders.

   "You did so good for me Crybaby" she cooed as Crybaby's eyes fluttered open. She finally took a look around her and saw that the girls across the aisle from them were jaw dropped, making her heart fall.  Angelita picked up on Crybaby's anxious demeanor, quickly using her powers to burn a teddy bear of theirs, making them panic and divert their attention away from the pair.

  Crybaby and Angelita giggled, Crybaby cluthing onto Angelita and looking into her eyes. "Thank youuu, that was so good!" She said contently "is there anyway I can return the favor by chance" Crybaby said with lidded eyes, running her hand across Angelita's chest softly. "I'm satisfied for now, but you can always help me later when I need it" Angelita said, popping her fingers into her mouth and swirling her tongue around them, making sure to get every ounce of Crybaby's liquid lust.

   Crybaby was happy with this answer. Cuddling into Angelita, taking her free hand and holding it the rest of the way. However, after looking out of the window she noticed, that infact, the bus was in the clouds. 'did I do that..?" She asked confused and amused. "Yeah, I guess I'm just that good" Angelita replied, adorning a mock swagger, then laughed as she pulled Crybaby closer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first time I've ever written smut so please have mercy lol
I read a oneshot collection that heavily inspired this, I can't remember the author's name but it can be found on AO3, genuinely one of the greatest I've ever read despite their language barrier. I loved the idea and plot of theirs so much that I wanted to rewrite it with some different elements. I don't write fanfiction much at all so this might be really stiff writing, so I apologize for that too haha.