𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

Start from the beginning

Sora observed her, and watched her for a couple of minutes until she noticed a big, red mark on her cheek. Her eyes glowed red with concernment and with her magic Sora placed some water on her cheek and softly wiping the excess liquid off with a wipe. 

Y/N shifted around and Sora grumbled softly, chuckling. The human than shivered, muttering a 'Brr..' under her lips. Sora felt a warm feeling with guilt inside so she packed up Y/N's things, and called her carriage, pulled by white delicate horses. 

The vampire picked Y/N up carefully and placed her in the cushioned seat, the female human still sleeping peacefully and soundly. Sora smiled, and placed Y/N's things in the compartment underneath the carriage. 

She than shut the doors of the carriage gently and got on one of her horses, driving it in the direction of the portal to the Vampire Realm. 

Just imagine Sora's carriage and horses look like this- 

------------------------------------------

AT THE KURAI PALACE

As Sora parked into the Palace Garage, she snapped her fingers and the horses' leads were untied and they clobbered towards the Horse Grounds. The vampire than smiled warmly as she picked up Y/N and her things as she teleported into the palace, placing Y/N into the guest room. 

She propped Y/N's suitcases into the corner of the room and left, going to the kitchen to return with some food and delicacies. 

-------------------------------------------------------

SHU'S POV

I was doing some paperwork, while listening to a ghost play the piano. My quill seemed to run out just the moment I was going to sign my signature and I sighed in frustration. I than decided  that I should take a break and placed down my quill. 

The piano stopped its peaceful music and everything went silent. I decided to go and get some fresh air. As I was walking through the hallway, I nearly bumped into my sister, Sora, who was carrying a plate of delicious foods. 

"Sora, what are those foods for?" I asked, a curious look on my face. 

She smiled, her cute, small fangs making her seem more adorable. 

"Well... We have a guest! And its not just any guest.." Sora said, mumbling the last part. I seemed to hear her and I was quite curious. I rasied an eyebrow and asked. 

"May I see the guest?" 

"No!" Sora immediately replied, slapping her hand over her mouth. 

"Uhm.. I mean.. They're tired so I don't think they want anyone to disturb them!" Sora nervously said. 

I could see sweatdrops making an apperance, and I thought it was strange. I walked away, giving my 'See you later' to my sister and Sora walked off hurridely. 

I than got to the quiet part of the castle, in words, my balcony from my room. I sat on the rear, nearly falling but my wings supported me from not falling to my immense death-

I couldn't seem to get my mind off of Sora and 'The Guest!'. It was nerveracking and to calm my unnerving curiosity, I peeked through her glass window to find... 

A human!

--------------------------------

Y/N'S POV

I than finally woke up, my eyes opening to a bright light. I looked around, getting panicked. But as I looked out the window.. I saw a...

A Vampire!