☻✴︎ [l.k.] an aphrodisiac.*

Start from the beginning

leon furrowed his brow at this, not comprehending why you were doing this/defying him, as you grab onto the plastic bottle from his grasp, whispering out a grumbly 'thank you'. you wave the older boy off, shuffling back into your bed, and flopping down straight onto it.

leon followed quickly behind you after shutting the fridge door in one fell swoop, which you hardly recognized the sound through the pounding in your ears. "y/n!" he sternly shouted, clearly perplexed by your actions.

blood coursed through your veins like lava, hearing your name come out of his mouth. scorching skin on fire; the heat makes its way down your body in waves.

"y/n!" he said again, just as seriously and just as loud. this one, though, startled you into alertness, bringing your vision onto the policeman at the foot of your bed.

you lifted your body up, fisting the sheets underneath to drag it over your body, covering your semi-clothed chest in a half-hearted, awkward attempt at modesty. this caused a sheepish grin to flash across leon's face, but it disappeared just as speedily as it came.

of course, it did. leon couldn't even let a paper cut go without a band-aid, with you at least.

you found the strength to pick up the water bottle, twist the lid open, and break through the plastic seal. you lifted it to your lips, tilting both the bottle and your head back. unbeknownst to you, leon was able to spot a mere hint of your pink tongue as you swallow up gulp-fulls of water before it could become too much and overflow. but, the action goes unrewarded as the film of condensation clinging onto the outside of the bottle dribbles down your chin, neck, and chest anyway, until the droplets disappear under your bra-line.

"goddamn..." he staggered breaths, analyzing your face, until he recognizes how he may come off as and he attempts to regulate his respiration. with one large palm, he swipes at your sweat-drenched forehead, sliding down to clean the drops that lingered at your chin. "...y-you're, uh, burning up..."

a pang of desire struck your core at his simple touch, hands instantly up to hold his wrist back, shaking your head defiantly. "no, please, i'm okay." you choked out, almost afraid to chase the high he was unknowingly supplying to you.

the fire in leon's eyes grew at the sound you had just audiated, stepping slightly away from you. "a-are... are you kidding me?" he teetered in his spot next to your bed, observing from afar as you squirmed; the warmth of the covers was beginning to suffocate you. "you're all messy and flushed."

"'m just, hot..." you whined, bringing yourself to halfheartedly sit back up and finally strip the constricting article of clothing - known as your 'bra' - off and onto the floor. as well as, you dramatically kicking the blankets off in the process, only keeping the corner of it to cover your naked breast. "...i'm so hot, leon. it hurts!"

leon leant over you, removing his fingerless gloves, reclaiming onto the icy water that had earlier slipped from your grasp and was sitting on the corner of the bed, and cupped a little bit of it into his palm. he patted the liquid onto his hands and placed them over your forehead, cascading down to your blistering cheeks to have the water settle you down for a source of instant relief. a breathy whimper crept up your throat as you shifted in the little cott, eyes rolling back at the sensation.

leon's gaze swept over you, a pink blush blossoming over every visible expanse of his skin. and with you, able to make notice of the flutter of a muscle in his cheek and the stiffness within the cords of his neck, all whilst you let out another mewl of satisfaction. your expression was pained and desperate from a blooming feeling keening under his physical display of affection.

guilt struck somewhere deep inside him as he admitted to himself that he found it rather... adorable. he found himself smirking as your colored-optics found the willpower to connect with his, but he bit behind the grin to maintain a neutral face.