Part 19 Reap What You Sow.

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong with you?" Tyler's shocked by the boy's antic in front of him. Wednesday and Enid reached them after. She get down on her knees, putting her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder checking on him.

(Y/N)'s migraine disappeared after that. Lifting his head looking at Wednesday, his eyes show signs of bloodshot. "You okay?" The girl asks him. (Y/N) shook his head before looking at her again.

"Managed. But not him." They turn to look at Tyler's bleeding chest. "Xavier!" Enid says as the Nevermore artist approach them. "Here." Xavier took off his scarf and quickly use it to press against Tyler's wounds.

"Where did you come from?" Wednesday is curious by his sudden arrival.

"Xavier, can you drive?" (Y/N) asks him as he slowly gets on his feet. "I can." Xavier replied.

"Tyler's car is just right at the entrance. Take them out of here." Xavier quickly get Tyler's hand over his shoulder with Enid's help. (Y/N) turn around ready to go inside. Wednesday who realize what his intention is stopped him by grabbing his hand firmly.

"No! I've already memorise the place. We've got what we came for. You're coming with us." (Y/N) looked back at her, noticing the pleading eyes of the girl before he lets out a sigh. "Fine."

The five of them squeeze into Tyler's car with Xavier driving them back. Wednesday takes off her snood and pass it to (Y/N) who's sitting in the passenger's seat. "Wipe your blood. It's filthy."

Enid's eyes widen at her action. "How could you!?"

"It's life and death Enid. Your gift proved to be the most meaningful of all." Enid didn't know if she's being sarcastic or just trying to get rid of her gift.

After some time, they arrived at Tyler's house. Xavier and Enid looked on as Wednesday tend to the injured Tyler.

"Thanks doc." Tyler says with a weak smile. Wednesday ignored his remarks and go over to (Y/N) who's sitting at the table besides Xavier.

"What happened to you?"

"The headache again. I can feel like someone is hammering me from my head. The screaming didn't help either. Goody was right. Something is definitely wrong with the Gates mansion."

"If memory serves correctly, I was the one that told you, not Goody. I think you praised the wrong soul." Wednesday finished tending to his injured forehead.

"Jealousy doesn't suits you." (Y/N) says with a weak smile.

"Who's Goody?" Xavier who's been listening to the conversation the whole time cuts in.

"Very distant cousin." Wednesday replied before giving (Y/N) a side glance signaling him to shut up.

"What are you doing at the mansion anyway? Don't tell me you got lost like this puppy over here." Wednesday shifted her attention to Xavier glaring at him.

"Hey! Don't be dissing the puppy." (Y/N) pretend to be offended.

Before Xavier could answer, Sheriff Galpin returned causing the five of them to turn towards him. Wednesday gets up from her seat and get to the center of the room.

The sheriff looks at (Y/N) and then to Tyler before he stomps angrily towards the goth girl. "You!!"

"Sheriff, I know you're upset but there's something you should know. We explore to the Gates mansion and find out that everything is connected to the family. The car that hit the mayor, is in the garage. The missing body parts from the monster's victim were kept in bottles at the basement. And these two witness the monster's assault first hand." The sheriff scoffed before pointing his finger at Wednesday.

"You better be right about this." Sheriff makes a call and Deputy Santiago arrives shortly to send the Nevermore's student back except for Wednesday and (Y/N) who accompany the sheriff to return to the mansion.

Arriving there, all the evidence was gone. The blue Cadillac, the body parts in the basement. Except for the kitchen which is in shambles courtesy of (Y/N) and the monster's confrontation.

"Well?" the sheriff cross his arm looking down at the girl. Before Wednesday could replied, (Y/N) cuts in.

"Someone was here."

"Yeah. No shit Sherlock." The sheriff turned to the boy.

"Someone sanitized this place. The scent is pretty dense. Could've left just a few minutes ago." (Y/N) rubbed his nose.

"We should send out a search party right away." Wednesday request the sheriff.

"Look at you two. Become a couple of experts all of sudden."

"But..."

"Enough!! From now on I forbid you from going anywhere near Tyler. You too (Y/N). I'm tired of your heroism. I'm sending you both back right now." The sheriff quickly stomped past both of them leaving the place.

~~

(Y/N) opened his eyes. He realise he's lying in front of the Gates mansion. It was foggy as hell. (Y/N) slowly crept closer to the gates.

"(Y/N)." The voice caused (Y/N) to jump immediately turning his head to see  Wednesday in blonde hair wearing a different dress.

"Wednesday? What the hell's going on?"

"You can't be trusted."

"What? What're you blabbering about?"

"You're..." Before she could finish her sentence, flames begin to engulf her. The surrounding turn from grey foggy to dark smoky. Ashes spread across the land. Panic, (Y/N) turned around. Joseph Crackstone's corpse is charging at him. "LET ME OUT!!!!!!!"

(Y/N) jolted up from his sleep. Panting, he's body is covered in sweat. He look at the clock, it's seven in the morning. After washing himself and ready to start the day, he open his door to be greeted by his mother, Ms Thornhill.

Part 19 is here y'all. This covered up the sixth episode. Onward to episode seven.