Why do I feel like 1

Start from the beginning

Tzuyu wave his hand to his friends and walk himself to their table.

"Hi" he greeted them

"Tzuyu, have your lunch already" Jihyo said, Tzuyu rais his both hand and shake.

"I already ate my lunch, Jihyo Noona" he said and smile at them. Sana didn't spare a glance at him, but she's eavesdropping with their conversation.

Dahyun is continuously flirting with her, Sana just smile and laugh casually without understanding what is he saying.

"Eh? When?" Nayeon asked.

"I ate with Miyeon, we got tired while touring around the university and offered her to have a lunch first" He said, everyone gives him a meaningful smirking.

Except for Sana and Dahyun as the two is with their own words.

"Hey, stop giving with that smile" Tzuyu said shyly.

Sana doesn't understand why, but there's something inside her that she felt irritated out of sudden.

"Why? You're single. You can flirt and date her if you want" Nayeon said and give a side glance to Sana.

"And she's dumb gorgeous" Jihyo said

"You two look good and will make a cute couple" Jeongyeon added.

"Right" Nayeon agreed.

Sana doesn't understand why, but there's a urge within her that she wanted to smack her friend head for teasing Tzuyu with that girl.

"Hey, stop that you guys making my shy" Tzuyu said shyly.

Everyone laugh at his cuteness, except for Sana. She wanted to smack his head for acting like that, that he seems likes being teased with that so called Miyeon girl.

"I just come here for Momo Noona" Tzuyu said, and another strike.

"Noona, shall we go now?" Tzuyu asked Momo, Sana is biting her inner cheeks while listening to them.

Momo nodded her head in an instant and stands up immediately.

"What where are you two going?" Jihyo asked them.

Momo stand next to Tzuyu and wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's arms. Sana look at them and giving a sharp gaze.

Nayeon is just observing her and smirk while looking at Sana.

"On a date" Momo said casually as she giggled.

Both Dahyun and Sana is now looking at the two as they stop flirting with each other.

"What? You two is hanging around without our knowledge?" Jihyo asked stun. Momo just shrugged off her shoulder and pout.

"Yeah, explain this to us" Jihyo demanded

Tzuyu was about to talk when Momo pulled him with her.

"Come on, Tzuyu.. will be late for the next show. Bye everyone see you tomorrow" Momo said and wave her hand to them.

Their friends was left confused, but there's two people was looking at their direction throwing darts.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When Tzuyu and Momo is now far with them, he look at Momo confused.

"What's with that Momo?" He asked confused as they walked side by side while Momo still sliding her arms around the man.

"Let them think what they want to think" Momo said as she giggles, Tzuyu shook his head.

"Where are they now?" Momo asked

"Mom texted me that they are already there. They are just waiting for the two of us" Tzuyu said while they are walking to his car.

"Okay, we should go there now. I'm already hungry" Momo said as she stump her feet to ground.

"Eh, You've just ate your lunch" Tzuyu commented.

"Aahh.. I just eat corndog earlier.. Seeing the two flirting in front of me make me want to puke and lose my appetite" Momo said and rolled her eyes, Tzuyu laugh at her comment.

But deep down he's heart is aching knowing Sana and Dahyun still glued to each other.

"Poor you my cousin" Tzuyu said as he patted Momo's head.

Unknowingly to them, there's a pair of eyes watching them behind.

Sana clench her jaw while looking at their back, to her eyes the two is like couple and walking sweetly together.

Sana followed them immediately earlier when they left them without saying a words to Dahyun.

"Dumb Momo, why must be you?!" Sana said underneath her breath.

"Aah.. this is frustrating" Sana mumble irritated while gazing at them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You? You shithead" Sana said drunkly while pointing at the pictures on her phone screen.

"How? How I become like this towards you?" She mumble

"You're making me crazy, Chou Tzuyu" Sana said and throw herself to her bed.

She look at her phone again and slides more pictures of her and Tzuyu.

"We could be a great couple too?" She said while continuously sliding a picture of them until she come across to a video.

Sana played the video and it was her and Tzuyu.

*On the video*

"Good morning, Handsome" Sana said as she approach Tzuyu.

Tzuyu is sleeping on his stomach, he open his eyes when Sana is approaching him.

"Hey, stop filming" he said and tried to take her phone, but Sana was fast to pulled her phone away from him.

Tzuyu sit up and slowly the sheet fall out revealing his well built figures.

"Dumb, you're too sexy, Chou Tzuyu" Sana said and ran her hand on his muscular chest down to his abs sensually.

"Come here" Tzuyu said and tried to pulled Sana, but she was fast to pulled away.

She approach him again and this time Tzuyu was too fast to pulled her to him. The phone drop and just filming the ceiling of the room.

"Aahh.. Tzuyu-ah" Sana can be heard squealing on the background.

And few seconds laters you can hear two people kissing on the background followed by a soft moan.

"Hmm.. Tzuyu-ah" Sana is moaning on the background.

You can only hear two people kissing and seems like making out on the background, until a minutes past a loud squel can be heard recorded.

"Aahh.. baby the phone.. hmm" Sana said while moaning

"Sshh... Let it be, they can't see us anyway" Tzuyu said.

And a few minutes past you can hear a bed creaking on the background followed by groan and moans of pleasure.

"Ahh.. yes, Tzuyu-ah.. hmm baby.. more" Sana can be heard moaning

"You felt so good" Tzuyu can be heard murmuring with his sleepy voice groaning.

"Deeper, Tzuyu-ah.. yes.. faster" Sana said almost inaudible.

The skin slapping can be heard on the background and their cries of pleasure is getting more louder.

Sana paused the video and cried as she reminisce the time she's with Tzuyu.

"Stupid, it was your fault why you two become like this" Sana said to herself as she let her tears cascade down.