Surprise Chapter!!

Hey everyone, I really want to thank all your support, votes, comments, and everything. They all make my day and I never expected my first work to have reached a fabulous view of 5.4K! Don't be a silent reader and you can always tell me what you like or dislike! 

Speaking of which, have you guys seen the first episode of Jujutsu Kaisen season 2? It's amazing. The intro and Outro are absolute FIRE !!! I know Japanese and if you want to find the song names here they are :

Intro : Ao no Su Mi ka 青のすみか

Outro: Akari 

He's literally so pretty I can't- Like- ;W; love-

Okay okay back to the romance fluff between Y/N and Megumi.

This is going to be a Megumi POV, just realise I've never quite done that seriously. This is while they were dating by the way and in college. 

"Are you cheating on me? Megumi Fushiguro." commanded my girlfriend, Y/N. I was really confused, why would she ask me this question out of blunt? I shook my head and took her hand, wondering why she would ask me that. She said,

"I've looked at your phone, and why did you send a kissing emoji to a girl called "Daisy?" I thought to myself, shit. She never knew Daisy was my best friend. More precisely, she's my best friend that I've met in Japan, even though she's from America she studied in Japan. We were really close friends in middle school, despite me being an asshole and bullying others. Seriously, no wonder she would suspect it. 

I told her exactly how it was and I let her go through my phone. She scrolled around, one hand on her hip. After she finished reading, she tossed her phone on our couch and stormed to her room. She then shut the door and left me in the living room alone. With nobody with me. I whispered to myself. The kissing emojis' were just to congratulate her pregnancy. I never knew Y/N was so protective and she cared about me so much. I never knew and I never took notice. I should've known how this would make her sad. I knew she was upset, so I decided to let her calm down and I got out of the house. 

I put on my jacket and that was when Y/N barged out of her room and yelled at me. She screamed,

"MEGUMI FUSHIGURO, IF YOU GO AWAY FROM THIS HOUSE WE'RE BREAKING FUCKING UP!" 

That was when I heard her tears fall. I've never seen her cry since a long time. I didn't know it was so hard on her. I immediately ran towards her and hugged her. She tried to push me away but I insited on hugging her and she finally melt into my hug and buried herself in me. I toldher everything. Daisy, and why I would send her a kissing emoji. It was all because of her pregnancy. She finally smiled and said that she forgave me. She hugged me and I carried her into my bedroom and settled her in. She felt comfortable and fell asleep. I was happy too. She's okay. Our relationship is okay.

Y'all here's another version... I was thinking if I should make this SpiCe UP but I'm not comfortable so... here's the spicy quote I wanted Y/N to say...

"If I get pregnant, would you give me a kissy face?" 

You can think about the ending yourself for the sMeGcY ending but I won't write it :PP

Anyways, hope you've enjoyed and I love you all!!

Signed,

Author San. Tokito Kagetsuki.