Chapter 5

In the storage room on the first floor, Su Yunxi and Yu Bai stood at both ends of the room. Su Yunxi stood at the innermost place against the wall, and Yu Bai seemed to be casually standing with his back against the door and arms crossed.

  Su Yunxi was willing to go all out, telling all the things about Yu Bai in the novel and in the memory of the original owner. During the process of speaking, Su Yunxi found that as long as he wanted to talk about the progress of the world or about major turning points, he couldn't say anything as if his throat was choked.

  But if you only talk about Yu Bai, even the detailed fragments of Yu Bai's mistreatment can be clearly expressed.

  Su Yunxi is very skeptical, the will of the world still cannot give up on the matter of mistreating Yu Bai.

  When talking about certain things, Yu Bai also noticed Su Yunxi's 'opening and closing his mouth' appearance without any word out, and even stretched out his hand to press Su Yunxi's throat to check if he did it on purpose.

  Yu Bai didn't say what the result of the examination was, but from his slightly narrowed eyes and his increasingly cold expression, it could be seen that Yu Bai was not indifferent.

   Su Yunxi spoke for ten minutes in one breath, faster than Hua Shao. After speaking, Su Yunxi's throat was a little dry.

"I know that you may not believe what I'm saying now, but there is a good way to prove it. You should carry the jade pendant that your mother left you with you. Let's see if you can open the portable space with a drop of blood now. It will prove whether what I said is true."

  Su Yunxi persuaded Yu Bai sincerely with a trace of anxiety in his eyes. The matter of the jade pendant really needs to be resolved as soon as possible. Of course, any kind of treasure in the portable space cannot be thrown away directly. But it is absolutely impossible for the protagonist Shou and others to discover the existence of the jade pendant like in the novel.

  As long as the protagonist Shou and others don't find out that Yu Bai has a portable space, then at least he won't have to suffer so many crimes in the early stage. Even if those people wanted to frame Yu Bai later, they would naturally have to find other excuses.

  Without the "Tang Monk Meat" of the portable space, the protagonist's power to accept the excuses that those people can find will naturally drop a lot. Although in the novel, Yu Bai finally overthrew all the people who were robbing things in a tyrannical manner, and finally gained a firm foothold in the military by virtue of his own ability and took charge of a medium-sized base with a population of over one million.

  But suffering is also a fact, just thinking about it, Su Yunxi can't help but feel distressed, if it can make his cub... no, his male god suffer less, there is nothing wrong with acknowledging the master in advance.

  Yu Bai pulled out a black rope from his neckline, and there was indeed a round jade pendant hanging on the lower end of the rope. Holding the jade pendant in his hand, he gently supported it with his fingertips, without any expression on his face.

  In fact, Yu Bai really believed a lot of what Su Yunxi said. If he didn't know it, he would indeed go home as Su Yunxi said and save people.

  Yu Jieyi's mother was Xiao San, who killed his own mother, so he naturally held grudges against that woman. Even to his father who couldn't control his belt*, he was resentful.

(T/N: Can't control his lust)

  But that kind of hatred is really not to the point of letting that man die. After all, in his heart, there is still a bit of father-son love. If the apocalypse really broke out, he would indeed go back to save people.

I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be A Villainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें