Who liked who? Chapter 13

Jaden: nigga that's my girl! Don't you ever touch her like that again! Go be with that skank stefani !

Roc: let me go *pushes prince and prod off* you know what maybe I will! And she ain't no skank.

Yn: after what she did to me? You know what get out. You heard me when I told her what she did and you and try to get with her afterwards

Roc: yn *GCO*

Yn: WHAT?!? ARE YOU GONNA DO WHAT SHE DID TO ME? ARE YOU? BECAUSE YOU'RE GETTING CLOSE! SO LEAVE! GO! NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE! *goes inside*

Prod: so what did she do?

Yn: I don't wanna talk about it.

Prod: I'm one of your best friend..you can trust me.

Yn: ok.... Can we talk upstairs

They head upstairs in prods room and shuts the door

Yn: so Stefani put me in a really depressed period in my life and I started cutting and I thats what I told roc when I was yelling at him...

Prod: where?

Yn: what?

Prod: where'd u cut ?

Yn: *points to wrist*

Prod: *rolls up sleeves and sees the scars and kisses them* you're better than that.. Stop. It's bad,not right and you know it.

Yn: I know... I promise ill stop.

Prod: so I know this is suppose to be a sad moment but is jaden getting Panda Express or?

Yn: hahahaha boy you a fata#* ! Let's go see

They both head down the stairs racing. Yn slipped on the last step bumping her head on the carpet

Yn: owwww

Prod: *chuckles* you ok?

Yn: shut up -_- I'm fine.

Prod: *to jaden* um.. We gonna get panda? Or are we going to sizzlers?

Jaden: whatever .

Yn: look I'm sorry! I love you! You're the only guy for me. Forgive me? It won't happen again its just stefani gets in my head WAY to much!!!*kisses jaden* pweaasee

Jaden: alright.... But I want more of that tonight *winks*

Aunestee: room please? But no joke I wanna go to sizzlers.

Kayla: ya me too I'm starving like a motha

Prince: it shall be sizzlers then

*at sizzlers*

Shae: oh gosh! I haven't been in here forever. My family could never afford it and when my parents died I couldn't afford for anything nothing but my food and their funeral.

Prince: well don't worry today because its on MB today.

Kayla: hey prince. I never heard you sing A cappella with no music

Yn: ya me neither. DO IT!

Prince: oh... Alright *sings mrs. Right*

The whole restaurant stands up and gives him a round of applause and a couple girls come up for pictures and autographs.

Fan/spiffy: where's roc?

Jaden: I replaced him

Fan: *looks at him with a frown and a tear down her eyes* oh..... Ok jaden

Jaden: I'm just playing. He couldn't make it :) cheer up!

Fan: oh! Hahahaha you got me I thought you were serious so can I have a picture.

Jaden: sure. *takes a pic* bye, ( to MB and the girls) hahaha Your fans are so easy especially spiffys

Roc: no they're not!

TM: ROC! *runs up and hugs him and gets autograph.

Jaden: what are you doing here?

Roc: I'm yn's best friends of course I'm coming mad or not.

Yn: that's sweet. Come sit sit *roc sits* jaden? You know I'm a spiffy right?

Jaden: oh...I thought you were a trendy.

Ray looks at him because he knew jaden started something

Shae: she was never i trendy I am!

Aunestee: but remember when you were a misfit for a month because you couldn't decide who's the hottest?

Yn: ya I was but Aunestee you were never moonwalker until you met prod ya know.

Aunest: not true I liked everyone equal

Yn: AHHA! So you were just teammindless

Shae :ya so! But you never asked who I liked better.

Kayla: yes I did ! You said roc because his rapping and muscular arms.

Yn: you liked roc?

Shae: only because Aunestee liked roc and I hung out with her too much.

Jaden: where do I come in on this conversation ?

Kayla: thank you!. But we all argued over Jaden !

Yn: knowing i had him all over my room!

Aunestee: so did I ! I had an iPhone cover!

Kayla: but I went to Justin's concert only to see jaden AND went to his meet and greets What now!

Shae: um.... I watched all his live chats!

Yn: OK STOP FIGHTING OVER GUYS THAT HELLOOOOO ALREADY HAD GIRLFRIENDS ! ESPECIALLY MINE!

Everyone in the restaurant looks at her

Roc: don't worry ladies IM single

Yn: ya hi! I'm his Best friend. His CRAZY best friend! So watch who you go for.

Roc: yn, can I talk to you for a minute..... Alone

Yn: ya sure

Roc: so why can't I tell them I'm single? Why don't you want me to have a girlfriend ? You got pissed off when I kissed stefani . Ok I admit I'm still in love with you and I want us back together don't you? Because I KNOW for a fact you don't like jaden as much as you like me.

Yn kisses roc

Yn: I want to be back together too

Roc: what about that a$$ jaden.

Yn: he's one of my best friends so BE nice.

Roc: ok one,how many 'bffs' do you have? And second, ill try

Yn: you ray prod jaden Shae Kayla and Aunestee.. So that's 7. Learn you're facts. And I'll break up with jaden when we go back to your house.

Roc: alright fine babe. But don't lead him on after that

Yn: ok.ok. Gosh

*eats and gets outta there*