DITCH

TW: Mentions of physcological and mental torture/abuse!

Being with you is like being in a ditch, cause when i'm finally free i will fall back in again.

I will bandage up my wounds every time that do i fall. but i'll still yearn for more of it once i am free at all.

because the injuries, they heal up but my fear will stay the same. The deepest, longest cuts they go but my heart will still throb for it.

its like i am made to adore your negativity. Or more like i am built so wrong and wired so differently.

Because when you push everyone away i am still at your feet, and i know you like the fact that you can just toy with me.

Because even when you shatter my heart you seem to always try and fix, the superficial pain you caused me even though it was a giant hit.

Now i feel like my brain has been torn out my fucking head, All because you threw a tantrum and ripped it all apart again.

You pulled my body apart and then fixed it almost instantly, but this time you swapped out our hearts so i could feel pure sympathy.

because now i feel pity when i look at your sobbing face, so i wont leave just so you wont hurt yourself and i can feel i saved the day. 

And i still feel myself being eaten by the bugs that has made a nest for me, for where i lay, for where i start to feed.

But what do you want me to do when i have so much liabilty, because he has folder with secrets he forced out of me. so i shake whenever i get mad or pisses.

Checking social media seeing if ive been destroyed by the randoms norms spursed on people once there old enough to speak.

But i still try to crawl out the ditch even tho he has the key to open up amlost every single thing involving me.

so i guess i will rot in this big and sad and destroyed ditch, waiting for to drown me in the mud so i can quit. 

im in a ditch