The denial

(MY AU!!) BLITZ'S P.O.V:
I enter my apartment after a long day, work was surprisingly busy today and I went to see Stolas today I had forgotten about him durning the Barb situation. I would grab the remote to my TV and turn on My little pony. I change out of my clothes into a black sweater and sweat pants, I had kept my choker on It felt safer doing so, I wouldn't want to lose something so precious. I got a notification on my phone, it was from Stolas, what could he want now? I said, unlocking my phone and opening the message It read,"I was wondering if you would like to do something sometime, no surprises and no sex. I really want to be around you blitz i love you." I went dead frozen reading the last 3 words of the text, those words were so triggering to me. I can't believe it could it be possible? Am I deserving of his love or anyones? I thought about it more, and I backed out of the idea letting my past take over my thoughts in my head as I know I shouldn't believe 3 words whether written or spoken. Who could love someone as selfish as me? He couldn't.. he couldn't truly love me in that way could he? Impossible. I would leave him on read as I didn't touch my phone for the rest of the night.