{you play?}

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I took out my last suitcase and my guitar from the trunk. Maple went on ahead to try and calm down kenzie and Ash. I took out my bag that was in the front seat. I had my laptop and all those other things in there. Ash, kenzie, and Maple come over to me.

"Okay, so Ash and I are gonna share rooms. so you get the guest room all to yourself rocks."

"what ya'll gon fuck-"

"Y/NNNN"

"LARRYYYY"

I ran to Larry and practically jumped in his arms. Todd was there too smiling at me. Then all of a sudden Larry started swinging me around. And it all went to shit.

"AHHAHaaahGgsaaa"

"dammit Larry you made her throw up"

"I thought that if I spun her around faster, she wouldn't throw up and just be dizzy."

Everyone looked at Larry just questioning what was going on in his poor little pea brain.

"sorry y/n here we'll just go to the store and I'll get you your favorite snacks"

"fucking bet dude"

"alright let's go put all your shit in your room though"

"hmmm alright let's gooo"

I grabbed some of my bags and told Larry which ones were mine. He asked me about the other suitcases and I said ash and kenzie were gonna share a room. so we just left the suit cases and brought mine to my room.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I was panting by the time Larry and I got to the room I'm supposed to be staying in. he looked at me. and I looked at him. I took this small little moment to take in all his new features. His hair is longer than before, he has it up in a messy bun. He's wearing a black leather jacket over his iconic brown Sanity falls shirt. he's wearing black ripped jeans. he finally got rid of his worn out brown shoes, now he's wearing black chuck taylors. he has a shit ton of piercings, ears and face. plus he's wearing the jewelry I left him and a few more things.

"you falling inlove with me y/n?"

"no way bro"

"I'm attracted to people that have dyed hair or an unnatural hair color shawty"

"hey larry-"

"oh whats up sally face"

I turn around and see a person I believe to be a boy..blue hair. such pretty blue hair. He has a mask on..or it could be a prosthetic too. I don't wanna come of as rude so I'll try not to mention it in a bad way.

"yo sally face, this is y/n"

"um hey.."

"Hi sally face:)"

I smiled at him. I hope he'll like me enough to be friends. but really who is this guy..?

"you play?"