Shinju Shields: A Sailor Moon Inspired Character (Adopted)

Comenzar desde el principio

Favorite Dessert: Higashi

Favorite Drink: Herbal Tea 

Favorite Flower: White Rose

Favorite Food: Ramen 

Favorite Game: None

Favorite Gemstone: Pearl

Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Favorite Movie: Unknown

Favorite Musicians: Ludwig Van Beethoven, Gustav Holst, and Mozart

Favorite Song: Mars: The Bringer of War by Gustav Holst

Favorite TV Show: Doesn't Really Have One

Favorite Video Game: Final Fantasy

Fears: Thanatophobia (Fear of Losing Loved Ones)

Grade: Junior at Serena's School

Hobbies: Visiting the Rose Garden On Her Way Home From School, 

Interests: Her Royal Duties as a Princess of the Moon, 

Job: Arcade Assistant

Personality: Benevolent, Sweet, and Charming

Pet: Nyx the Light Grey Cat

Religion: Unknown

Vehicle: None

----------------------------------------

Backstory: Princess Shinju Shields was born into the royal family of Crystal Tokyo as the eldest daughter of Queen Neo Serenity and King Endymion. However, she was born with a rare condition that rendered her blind. Despite her disability, Shinju possessed a remarkable spirit and an unwavering determination to overcome any obstacle in her path.

In her early years, Shinju was deeply loved and cared for by her parents and younger sister, Chibiusa. Queen Neo Serenity sought the assistance of the kingdom's most skilled healers and scholars to find a cure for Shinju's blindness, but their efforts proved unsuccessful. However, the Queen and King never allowed her disability to define her, and they nurtured her other talents and abilities.

Shinju's life unfolded in the midst of a prosperous and peaceful Crystal Tokyo. She immersed herself in learning and the arts, becoming an accomplished musician and a gifted poet. Despite her inability to see, Shinju developed a keen sense of perception and intuition, which often surprised those around her.

However, tragedy struck Crystal Tokyo when the kingdom was engulfed in destruction and war. In a desperate attempt to protect their daughters, Queen Neo Serenity and King Endymion used the power of the Silver Crystal to send Shinju and Chiniusa back in time to find the past versions of themselves and the Sailor Scouts, hoping to change the course of events and prevent the catastrophe.

Arriving in the past, Shinju and Chiniusa found themselves in a different era, where they had to fit into society without revealing their true identities. Shinju adopted the name Shinju Shields and enrolled in a local school, making friends and blending in with the ordinary lives of the people.

As destiny would have it, Shinju discovered her ability to transform into a Sailor Guardian during a battle with dark forces threatening the Earth. Embracing her new identity as Sailor Andromeda, she donned a beautiful navy blue skirt and matching knee-high boots, symbolizing the deep expanse of the night sky. Her tiara shone with a silver Andromeda constellation, representing her celestial powers.

Sailor Andromeda's weapon was the Harmony Harp, a magical instrument that could unleash powerful sonic waves to repel enemies and restore balance. Her special power in Sailor form was "Celestial Echo," enabling her to perceive the world around her through sound waves and project her voice to disorient opponents.

Throughout the battles against the forces of darkness, Sailor Andromeda played a crucial role in supporting her fellow Sailor Guardians. Her words carried a sense of wisdom and empathy, often comforting her friends during challenging times. She would say things like, "In the darkest moments, the light within us shines the brightest," and "Believe in the strength of your heart, for it holds the power to illuminate the path ahead."

Sailor Andromeda's involvement in the events of Sailor Moon was pivotal in unifying the Sailor Scouts and aiding in their quest to protect the Earth and the Moon Kingdom. Her unique perspective as a blind warrior brought a different dimension to the team, emphasizing the importance of inner strength and resilience.

In the battles against evil, Sailor Andromeda exemplified the notion that disabilities do not define a person's worth or potential. She became an inspiration to others, proving that one's true strength lies in their spirit and determination, regardless of any physical limitations they may face.