ONE SHOT

Liam pov

I was the nerd guy. I don't have a parents and I'm emotionally unstable I love my girlfriend too much that I can't live without her. In school everyone bully me but my girlfriend she's pretty and popular in school because she's a football captain. I don't really know why would a pretty girl like her would want a nerdy boy like me I kinda have a muscle and kinda had a looks. But still she's so pretty. Me and my girlfriend had been dating for months and we're both happy not until the day I fear had come..my girlfriend which the name is Sophie had cheated on me with the guy I hate my bully Bryan but I love Sophie so much...I don't think I can live without her...
" S-Sophie...? " Looking at her and Bryan already having tears in my  eyes. Bryan just look at me and smirk and left because Sophie told him too. Leaving me and Sophie alone. Sophie looks at me and smirk she stands up and walk towards me.
" Well~ that's right you saw me and Bryan kissing but you'll forgive me right?~ " she said and put her hands in my cheeks wiping my tears that keeps falling. And forcing me to look at her eyes. She knows I can't live without her. Even if I wanted too I can't...
" I-i will.. " I said already stuttering and I look down because. I Can't look at her beautiful eyes. She looks at me and smirk her hands still on my cheeks.
" Good boy~ I know you will forgive me.  you can't live without me~ " she said and smirk...
I was supposed to answer her when I felt my neck sting I look at her in confusion and I saw her hands with a syringe.
" Well~ you just need to sleep  and everything will be ok~ you only need me~ " I heard her whisper and I fell on her shoulder..