✉️ 08

I crossed the busy road and entered the huge building. It was indeed beautiful from the interior.

I entered the elevator which didn't have many people.

Not knowing, my anxiety was already rising up. I already told my mom about the audition and she was really happy. My grandma supported me the most, which made me happy.

The elevator door opened, signalling people to get off from it. I walked straight not knowing where to go.

I looked to my left and saw a few doors which had some names on them. I tried looking for the dance one when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh, are you okay? I am so sorry I didn't see." I said as I checked the person if they were actually okay. I bowed to them feeling guilty.

"It's fine. I am okay." He said as I kept bowing.

"Are you perhaps new here?" He asked as I finally looked into his eyes. He looked familiar. Extremely familiar.

"Yes." That's all I said.

"Oh, let's go. I'll show you the way to the room." He said as I said a little 'thank you' to him.

"I hope we will get along soon." He said as I nodded.

After walking for two minutes, we finally reached the dance room where everyone was.

"Oh, here is our Ice Prince." Someone said. He looked American.

"Yah." The person who guided me went to sit beside me.

"Oh btw, I am park sunghoon." The ice Prince introduced himself.

"I am Yang Jungwon. Nice to meet you." I said and bowed to him.

"I am Park Jongsang." The American guy introduced himself as I bowed to him.

"She's coming." One of the trainees said as everyone took their places. I kept my bag on the floor and sat beside Sunghoon Hyung.

The teacher entered the room and the room fell silent.

"Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing well! We have a few new trainees with us! Please introduce yourselves." She said as everyone clapped for the new trainees.

I stood up and walked to the centre with the other five trainees. I looked at everyone and realised, it was going to be hard here.

Everyone one by one introduced themselves and finally, it was my turn.

"Hello everyone! I am Yang Jungwon and I am 15 years old. I hope we will get along soon." I said as I bowed to them.

"Okay everyone, we have a little task for y'all. We will assign you guys some genre and you all have to do it in pairs. Got that?" The teacher said as everyone groaned in annoyance.

"There will be an evaluation round where we will select some pairs for something." She said as Whispers filled the room.

Not even a day and we were already assigned.

"Wanna pair with us?" Sunghoon asked. I looked at Jay and Sunghoon and smiled at them.

At least, I won't be feeling left out.