The Imperium Of Man: Part 3

"Every Military needs their special Forces. Someone who can bust them out, if shit ever hits the fan"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Both Steve and Natasha nodded at that, thinking about the Howling Commandos and Black Widow Programme, respectively.

"Special forces are the dagger that can pierce both the enemy's heart or his backside" Nick agreed.

"Backside" Loki raised an eyebrow remembering all the times he had stabbed Thor on his butt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And the Imperial Military is no exception. So let's move on to the next faction of Humanity. The Space Marines. Also known as The Emperor's Angels of Death"

The Video shows 8ft tall armoured soldiers with broad shoulders and arms like tree trunks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Damm!" Tony whistled looking over them "They are tall"

"They are more buffed out than Drax here!" Rocket exclaimed.

"Hopefully they are more intelligent than this knife welding brick brain here" Quill muttered quitely.

"Hey!" Drax protested "My brain is not made of bricks"

"You are just proving my point" Quill sighed. Seeing the confused looks of the Non Guardians he said "Drax had trouble understanding Metaphors or hyperboles"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Space Marines are genetically modified Super Human Soldiers. They are given extra Organs, their bones toughened more than Titanium, and they are taller and stronger than Average Humans"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So Captain America on steroids" Tony guessed, ignoring Steve's grimace, at being compared with a Space Marine.

"Titanium skin" Phil muttered. His mind flashing to the reports that S.H.I.E.L.D had gathered on Inhumans, particularly the Defenders, an illegal vigilante group. Some of its members, like Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, have been said to have bullet proof skins.

Nick leaned towards Maria "Note this all down" He whispered, causing the Agent to nod.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"An Average Space Marine is at least 8ft Tall and can live up to 1000 Years."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Humans, except Natasha, had their eyes widened at that.

"The Imperium has technology to expand lifespan?" Rhodey asked surprised, while Natasha remained silent. She knew that one of the objectives of Black Widow programme was increased Life Span for all its subjects.

"Not only for Space Marines" D said "The Imperium has many life extending drugs and other rejuvenat treatments that can increase lifespans to 300 years"

"I am expecting a 'but' there" Sam noted.

"But it's very expensive" D nodded at Sam's words "It is only available to Nobles, Governors and top Military Generals who are too important to lose because of old age"

"They are not as long lived as Asgardians" Thor noted, causing D to smirk.

"The oldest Space Marine is 10,000 years Old" D smirked "Bjorn The Fell Handed, is his name"