Asgardian Training Resumes! Returning to Kyoto!

Start from the beginning

5 days later

Izuku was in the arena as he was using the magic, he had learned in the last five days with Rossweisse and she couldn't be any prouder for him as his training was now complete. He had managed to cram all of the Asgardians magical power and spells into his own mind without having to suffer headaches from the knowledge. In fact, he had managed to complete it the day before and used that time in order to learn the language of the Vikings that had become members of the Asgardians of the Norse Faction. He was doing some minor training in order to make sure that his strength was up to par since he was trying to maintain his power without the need to train to maintain it. He was going through some stretches as he saw Rossweisse walked up to him with a sad smile on her face looking down to him. She was amazingly tall as he became a little self-conscious about his own height of being 5'5 what with her being closer to being 5'8 in height. Just the height alone is making him nervous when she looked down to his eyes as she held him close to her body as his face was thoroughly placed in her chest. Blushing red from the hug, he returns the hug albeit more slowly sing he was in her chest at the moment when Rossweisse speaks to him. "Will you come back and visit Asgard?" She asked, looking at Izuku in the eyes. "I sure will, you were the best kind of teacher someone could ever have. And I am feeling something for you as well, but I don't have the strength to say it at the moment." Izuku said, muttering the last part of his sentence. Rossweisse did hear that though as she smiled at him before summoning the Bifrost in order to send Izuku back to the realm of humanity. "See you later Ross-chan." Izuku said, stepping into the Bifrost. As soon as he disappears from the sight of the young Valkyrie, the sight of her blushing face was all that we could see as we look to where Izuku is at currently.

====================================================

Izuku appeared inside Norway as he was wrapping himself in his Draconic aura that was gifted to him by Ddraig. He needed to stay warm in order to keep himself from getting frostbite from the cold winds of the country he was at deep in the north. Arriving at an airfield, he finds that surprisingly there was a plane waiting just for him to head back to the city of Kyoto. "Seems like Yasaka-sama had thought of everything. I should give them all a call-in order to tell them that I am on my way back home." Izuku said, pulling out his phone. As he pulled out his phone, he never noticed that there was a warp gate opening up behind him as a young man with hands all over his body was slowly coming up behind him. But as soon as he noticed the presence behind his body reaching out for him, he immediately turned around and sliced the offending person's hand off their arm as he cried out in pain. "GAAAAAAAAH! IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR BROTHER!?" The young man with hands all over his body called out. "You're not my brother. Even that is apparent since we don't have the same hair color, eye color, not even the same parents... Tomura Shigaraki." Izuku said, as the hand man looked at him confused. "The hell are you talking about?" Tomura asked, confused. "I know that All for One tried to change my mind set when he came to my home that day 9 months ago. He tried to change all of my memories about my mother as well as past in order to turn me to villainy, but it didn't work since I was never wishing to become a villain in the first place." Izuku said, looking at Tomura. "But Sensei is your father, damnit!" Tomura said, as Izuku drops a bombshell. "I may have never met my father, but I know that he for a fact... had black scraggly hair similar to how mine looks. Not only that but he had freckles all over his cheeks and nose, whilst I only have freckles on my cheeks. I knew that the moment All for one stepped into my home... that he was a villain masquerading as my father. Especially since I know my father is really dead." Izuku said, as Tomura looked at him. "How do you know that?" He asked, trepidation coming in his mind. "All for One killed him back in the day when I was a little boy. I overheard some people talking that my dad was killed by the man because he saw potential in me to be a villain, especially since I was an All Might fan." Izuku said, as he walked towards the plane. "Well you won't last long in Japan, I hope you know this." Tomura said, watching Izuku get on the plane. "I know, but if All for One decided to come after me... tell him that he will need every quirk in his arsenal in order to kill me because I am coming for revenge if I find him." Izuku said, closing the door of the plane and taking off towards Kyoto. As Izuku's plane took off, Tomura stilled in the cold weather as he chuckled to himself as one thought came to his own mind. 'There is no way Sensei will ever lose to him. He's quirkless, and there is no way he could defeat Sensei without one.' 

======================================================

A few hours later Izuku finds himself within the borders of Japan as he was heading in to land in Kyoto as a tower called in on his radio. "Unidentified object state your reasoning for entering our airspace!" "Tower control, this is the unidentified object. I am flying a plane to your airport, and I need to make my way to Lady Yasaka." Izuku said, as he heard some shuffling through the radio. "You are clear to land. Tower out." The control tower said, as Izuku landed his plane in the airport. Unknown to him there was going to be some people waiting for him at the airport there in Kyoto, and it wouldn't be the kind that liked him. We look further into the airport as we find some Heroes running about as they called every agency near Yuuei in order to call any and all Heroes to catch the wanted Vigilante Red Dragon.

A/N That is the end of the chapter! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did make it. This chapter will show you all that Izuku was reaching the end of his training and that he will return to Kyoto to continue his bodyguard job under Yasaka. But overall, that would be the end of the chapter for you all to hear. Next Chapter! Heroes vs. Red Dragon.

Have a Nice day and remember as what PewDiePie always says... BROFIST! 

2168 Words!