Beep-bo-boop trill bweep! he exclaimed, making Cal raise his eyebrows.

"That was almost your best day ever?" he repeated the droids words, who nodded. "What was your best day ever?"

Beep boop

Both humans couldn't help but let out laughs at BD-1's statement. "Of course hijacking a walker would be your best day ever," Y/n commented with a shake of her head. She glanced at Cal, and gave BD a cheeky smile as she said, "You know, BD, you're a lot like Cal."

Bweep?

"Really?"

Both the droid and the boy looked at her oddly, and she nodded her head. "Oh yeah, really. C'mere, BD." The droid hopped up onto the bed, sitting down with his little legs sticking out under his body. It was quite possibly the cutest thing Y/n had ever seen. "Let me tell you a little secret. People, and droids, with red... well for you I should say 'accents' are kissed by fire."

Wooooo BD drawled out, eyes focused only on Y/n.

"Oh, yes. And you, little buddy, are just like Cal because unlike the others, you are kissed on both the inside and out," Y/n said, tapping the top of his little visor.

BD-1 hopped up from his seated position and started to tip-tap his feet back and forth on the bed in excitement. The sight of Y/n laughing with an ecstatic BD made Cal's heart melt in joy. The two of them had always gotten along so well together. It always made him happy to see when they spent time together, it was always fun for the both of them. He felt BD land down on his shoulder, beeping a few things. "BD's right. The sun is coming up and we need to get back to the Mantis," Cal said, and BD beeped.

"Right," Y/n nodded, and stood up to gather her belongings. Cal grabbed his that were laying on his discarded bed from the night before, pulling his poncho on over his body. They didn't bring much with them from the ship, so it didn't take them long before they were up and ready to go to continue their journey on the Mantis.

As they walked back through the markets, which were just starting to get back up and running for the day, Cal felt a tug in his heart. The memories he now had of the time they spent together, running around the town like they didn't have the fate of the entire galaxy resting on their shoulder, was seared in his mind forever. He treasured it, remembering as he walked by the bakery stall the delicious taste of the jogan fruit cake. He would savor that memory forever.

When they arrived back on the Mantis, they were unsurprised to find Cere already sitting in wait in the common area. She stood when they entered, but Y/n acted as thought she wasn't there and approached the holotable, while Cal awkwardly stood by until he headed towards the kitchen. What was strange was the fact that Greez wasn't back yet.

"Did either of you see Greez in the town this morning?" Cere questioned them both, her concern showing through her eyes.

If they weren't worried before, they were now. They both shook their heads at her question, BD-1 saying Beep boop trill bzz in response, saying that he saw a piece of fruit that looked like Greez. "Bud, I don't think that's a big help," Cal whispered to his droid when Cere walked away.

"I'm going to go find him. I hope nothing bad happened to him," Cere mumbled, taking her blaster and clicking it onto her belt. "You both stay here. I'll be back as soon as I can, hopefully with Greez."

However, as soon as she opened the ramp, there stood Greez in all his glory. Out of breath.

"What are you all waiting for, huh? Let's get going!" he said as he trudged past Cere, rushing into the cockpit as quickly as he could. He almost seemed to be joyful in his walk, but timid in his looks, a combination you never saw from Greez.