Chapter 59: Announcement

Brenna

I woke the following afternoon, and Adan was still there. I leaned over and kissed his chest.

"Awake already?" he asked, his eyes still closed as he ran his fingers lightly over my bare back.

"Yeah." I slid on top of him, placing my feet on both sides of him as I pushed down onto him.

His hands firmly gripped my hips as he pulled me down onto him and slowly opened his eyes. "I like this kind of wakeup call."

I chuckled, but all conversation stopped as I slammed onto him, riding his long hard cock.

"That's it," he breathed, watching me fuck him. "Take your pleasure, baby."

I ground onto him and then pushed onto him again as pleasure coursed through my body. Soon, my walls clenched around him, causing his cock to swell as we both went over the edge together.

"Come here, baby," he breathed, flipping me over onto the bed. Then he slid my legs over his shoulders as he pounded into me over and again, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. "Man, you feel good." He pushed into me over and again, and then his lips slammed down onto mine as his cock swelled again, sending me over the edge as he moaned against my lips. Then he collapsed onto the bed beside me, spent.

I kissed his chest as my breathing slowed. "Let's stay in bed all day."

He chuckled as he drew lazy circles over my back. "I wish we could." Then he opened his eyes, his lips curling into a sexy grin. "But you have a wedding to plan."

I chuckled. "Is today too soon?"

But his smile faded as he lay over me again. "I want to do this right, Brenna. I want to give you a big wedding."

I shook my head as I gazed into his eyes. "As long as I have you, that's enough."

His lips claimed mine a moment later, and I opened for him, deepening the kiss as his tongue swept over mine, passion overtaking us both. He pulled back a moment later and gave me one last sweet kiss. "Keep kissing me like that, and I may marry you now."

"Promises, promises," I breathed against his lips.

He gave me another quick kiss. Then he took my hand and led me to the shower. "Let's go before I change my mind."

He turned on the water, and I kissed his chest and his lips as we waited for the water to heat. When it was ready, he turned me around and pushed into me from behind in the steady stream of water. He reached around me and rubbed my clit as he slammed into me over and again. Then he turned my head over my shoulder and crushed his lips to mine, his tongue playing with mine as he pushed into me. Then I turned and braced my hands against the cold shower tiles. Soon, his cock swelled, and my walls clenched around him, milking him as we went over the edge together.

Relaxed and sated, he took his time shampooing my hair and washing my body, and I washed his, enjoying the feel of his powerful muscles playing under my grasp.

When the water ran cold, he wrapped a fluffy white towel around me and then wrapped one around his waist and gave me one last sweet kiss. "I'll go to my suite to finish getting ready. Meet me in the hallway in a few minutes."

"I will." I gave him one more kiss, and he headed toward the adjoining door, but then smiled and rushed back to give me another passionate kiss. Then he walked purposefully into his suite without looking back, closing the door behind him.

I quickly dressed, already feeling his absence. I began making plans for our wedding, not wanting to spend one more day without him.

In the hallway, we checked to ensure both doors were locked and then headed into the elevator.