Before jungkook could reply a man approached them.

"Hello Mr Jeon."

Jungkook shaked hands with him.

"Oh hello Mrs Jeon." He greeted taehyung extenting his hand for a handshake.

Taetae first looked at jungkook who seemed disappointed but then he shaked his hand when he got an approved nod form his husband.

"You are so beautiful." He complimented staring at him still holding his hand which made jungkook little angry.

Jungkook pulled taehyung's hand from his grip and wrapped his hand around his waist possessively.

"I'm sorry Mr Mark but I am little possesive for my wife." He slightly glared at him with a tight fake smile and walked away with taehyung.

"Kookie what happened?"

"Nothing come sit here." He made him sit in a well settled table at the corner.

"Just stay here don't go anywhere ok I am going to meet the guests I will be free soon then I will take you to a very pretty place."

"Huu otay." He nodded showing his thumb.

Jungkook cooed pecking his cheeks.

"Kookie we are at public." He scolded him who was just smiling like an idiot.

"Ok ok sorry but don't go anywhere or else I will punish you hard." He whispered the last line.

Taetae nodded pouting.

Jungkook called one of his guard with a slight signal who came within seconds.

"Stay here with my Luna until I return." He ordered strictly and walked away.

"Uncle its ok you can enjoy the party I will not go anywhere taetae is a good boy I will obey my hubby." He laughed blushing.

The guard smiled.

"No problem its my duty anyway."

"You know I know martial arts. " Taetae said being proud on himself.

The Guard widden his eyes.

"Huh really how?" He asked shocked.

"Aish sit here let me tell you everything in detail."

He made him sit beside him.

"Lets start from, when I was born aiiiiish I was so cute you know."

Then he starting talking nonstop without any break.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Whereas jungkook was busy talking with his friends but his eyes was fixed on his Omega who was giggling looking extremely adorable, he can't help but wish that this party end soon so that he can spend some time alone with his Love.

He turned back when he felt a tab on his shoulders.

"Long time no see Mr Kingkook." A pretty princess who seemed to be very close to the Alpha said smiling widely.

"Hey Kelly how are you?." He hugged her.

"I am fine how about you?" She asked pulling away from the hug.

"I am also fine where is your husband?" Jungkook asked looking around.

"There... busy dancing with his friend." She replied angrily pointing at her husband.

"Still bastard." He shooked his head.

"I know right....oh jungkook can you please please dance with me I also want to make him jealous."