Chapter 3 Acting is stressful

I groaned, looking at the soon-to-be belly bump on me. "This is gonna be a long day," I muttered, glaring at the horrible invention. "Can't I just gain extra weight?" I say, eyeing the bump. "Can u gain that much weight in 5 minutes?" Someone asks. I think it was a rhetorical question. "Sure, give me 2 cats and a bunch of pasta," I say, chuckling. "Why the cats?" Someone asked."I just like cats," I say, shrugging. I looked back over at the bump and finally got the courage to put the darn thing on. And boy, was it heavy. I looked over at myself in the mirror. "O my gawd... I'm fat, " I say "No your pregnant." Someone retorted back, "Ugh, let's get this scene over with so I can take this off!!!" I exclaim with a chuckle, though I was annoyed with it. They had put me in a tight purple shirt with a matching skirt. I grabbed my script and started practicing my lines. "Damn Destinee, you look pregnant." I heard someone say I turned around and rolled my eyes at Mark. "That's the point, I believe," I said, gesturing to the script. "True, very true," He said, petting Buttercup as she was on his shoulder. "Hi baby girl," I said, chuckling. "We are starting scene 16 in 10 minutes!!! Places everyone!! Destinee! Is the belly fitting OK? " the director asked. I jumped a bit to see if it would come off. "It's fitting! It won't come off until I can convince someone to take it off, " I said, muttering the last bit. "That's hilarious Destinee it's not going to come off for a while," Mark said, walking over to the bathroom set up for the scene. I went to Millie's bedroom and looked around. I looked down at my stomach. It was noticeable, but I could still lay on the bed on my stomach and be comfortable I hope. I laid down on the bed and read the script until I heard someone saying 1 minute left until shoot. I looked up and hid the script under the pillow. I made sure it was completely covered before grabbing a book off of the makeshift bookshelf.

"Everyone ready?" Someone called out. "Millie is ready!" I called back with a chuckle. I looked over to the next scene cut, watching as Mark and Drew got ready. I looked at the director as he got into position. "Alright, everyone! This is scene 16 take 1! Let's have a good scene and Action!!" He yelled out.

I looked down at my book and started reading it briefly while I heard Drew and Mark talking and started getting closer to the room. I looked up from the book as I hear the door get 'slammed' open. "Hey! Why are you slamming my door open?! It didn't do anything to you!" I exclaim.
"What is this Millie!" Drew said holding a pregnancy test in her hand. "It looked like a pregnancy test. I thought you were going to stop after Sarah!" I say getting nervous I thought I threw it away "It's not mine! Millie, are you pregnant? My God Millie! You are, aren't you? It has to be, there is no one else here that has a period!" She says her face red with anger. I looked over at Mark he had a look of disbelief all over his face. "I-I, I'm sorry.. it was an accident...I got drunk one night...I went to a party..." I say quietly. "Millie... did u consent to even having sex?" Drew asked when realization dawned on her with what I said. I started breathing heavily, tears flowing down my face as memories came back from my trauma. "CUT THE SCENE! SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH DESTINEE!" I hear someone yell as I start to sway I collapsed on the ground black dots clouding my vision. I finally passed out seeing a blurry face in front of my face.

Marks P.O.V
I noticed something when Drew said something about consenting to having sex. Destinee froze for a moment before her breath quickened. "Cut the scene! Something is wrong with Destinee!" I yell going towards Destinee. I was about to reach out to her when she collapsed. "Destinee!" I exclaim grabbing her arms and shaking her slightly. "Someone call 911!" I yell the director rushed over. "Was she panicking? It looked like she was having a panic attack." The director said checking her pulse. "She's breathing but it's shallow." He said "you know basic first aid. Hey is the ambulance almost here?!" I shouted looking up. "They said it would be here as soon as it can!" Someone said.