003, 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

"I think the guys are back. They shouldn't bother you on your way out though." Kai told her while putting his phone back in his pocket. Sadé appreciated that he was concerned for how she felt.

"Wowww Kai, you're tryna kick me out already?" She pouted playfully at him.

"Yep. You gotta go." Kai said while dragging her out the chair and towards the door. Sadé couldn't do anything but laugh at Kai.

She could tell as time went on he became more laid back around her and actually showed her more of his personality. This caused her to relax more as well and become even more comfortable around him.

She had a strong feeling that they were going to be great friends from now on.

They opened the door to reveal Steven standing there on his phone.

"You ready to go?" He asked Sadé while pocketing his phone. She could tell he was putting on his "bodyguard" act. He always said around others he didn't want to show any signs of pleasantry just to be sure all strangers would take him seriously.

"I'll walk y'all out." Kai said and stepped in front of them to lead them up the staircase.

As they got closer and closer to the upstairs Sadé could clearly hear at least two other voices but she couldn't really tell what they were saying.

When they finally reached the upstairs she could finally spot the owners to the voices she was hearing.

The first person she spotted was a light skin male with plats in his hair. She could also decipher an accent coming from him, but she couldn't really tell where from, she just knew it was somewhere up north.

The other person was another light skin male. Sadé took notice of his deep set eyes.

They both stopped talking when they saw Kai and Steven walking in. Sadé wasn't visible to them as she was hidden behind Stevens' burly build.

"Ayoooooo!" shouted both of her boys in unison. "You was getting thrashed down there?" Sadé heard one of them ask.

She couldn't help but laugh as she thought about what they were inferring happened between Steven and Kai.

"Man what? No!" Kai yelled back at them. "I had a special guest with me today." At the mention of Sadé, Kai started smiling.

She took this as her cue to walk out from behind Steven, but he still made sure to stand right beside her with his arms crossed. He didn't know these men at all so he was a little hesitant to even let them near her.

She had a small shy smile on her face while sending a wave to the two boys. "Hi, I'm Sadé"

Both boys just looked at her wide eyed.

The one the plats ran to the front door leaving Sadé a little confused. "Dennis!" She heard him yell, now she was even more confused.

"I'm Agent." The other boy held his hand out to shake hers but Steven was quick to move it out the way and send him a look. Sadé sent Agent a look of apology. "Nice to meet you."

"I'm fanum." She heard come from the other boy who was walking back towards them. She sent him another small wave.

"Duke missing all his blessings today." Fanum muttered while shaking his head a little.