Chapter 1 ~ ' Man Child '★

Start from the beginning

Bella was currently lying on her bed, her phone on her stomach as she stared at the ceiling in utter boredom. Considering it was the first day of school tomorrow you'd think she'd be out doing something fun, instead she was stuck at home, waiting for a message or a call from one of the triplets or Evelyn asking to hang out. She never liked initiating the first message it felt desperate if she did.

The thought of making coffee and finishing some of the edits in her recently filmed YouTube video crossed her mind and as she had nothing to do, she thought she might as well. Just as she stood up, the vibration of her phone shook her hand. Bringing it up to her face Erik's name flashed onto her phone. Erik. Bella had been meaning to break up with him but he could get angry so easily she was scared to. He wouldn't hit her or anything, just scream,  but that was enough to make her avoid getting him annoyed or mad at her.

She slid the green 'accept' button across her screen and brang her phone up to her face.

"Hey Erik." Sigh.
"Hey babe, I'm going over to the triplets, meet you there?"
"Yeah"

She ended the call quicker then she accepted it, on the bright side she gets to hang out with the triplets. But she still has to see Erik, the not so wanted boyfriend.

・゚゚・。{imessage} ・゚゚・。
Nick: GAY LMAO
Arabella: SLAGGIEST SLAG

GAY LMAO • 1 minute ago
You coming over???

SLAGGIEST SLAG • just now
Yeah, Erik just called me

GAY LMAO • just now
SEE U

SLAGGIEST SLAG. • just now
BYE

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙⁺‧͙

At the triplets house:

Everyone was sitting on the couch, either on their phone or playing call of duty on the TV. Erik had his arm around Bella, watching her scroll endlessly on Instagram, per usual. Matt who sat just opposite of them, seemed to be incredibly annoyed at Erik's presence . He really hated Erik, he didn't know how his brothers were able to put up with him, he was such a dick. Look at the way he has his arms around Bella. Fucking Bella.

Nick spotted Matt staring at them and signalled for his brother to meet in the kitchen. Nick always had suspicions that Matt didn't actually hate her, that he possibly liked her. "I'm getting drinks, Matt come help me." Nick said, dragging him up and into the kitchen.

"What's wrong with you??" Nick scream-whispered.

"What do you mean?" Matt rolled his eyes, knowing exactly what he meant.

"You've got to stop looking at them like that."

"Like what."

"Like you're jealous!" Matts eyes grew wide in denial and stubbornness, he hated her, at least he thought he did?

"There's nothing to be jealous of."

"Erik will fucking kill you if he sees you look at them like that, you know he'd beat you up."

"No he wouldn't, I'd win in a fight so easily."