8

the two giggled as they tripped up the stairs to jisung's dorm, and jisung unlocked the door, locking it behind them once they entered.

"so, movie? or-"

"sleep. please, ji." minho did look exhausted. of course jisung would sleep if that's what he wanted.

jisung nodded, tightening the hold on minho's waist as they walked to jisung's room. minho jumped on the bed once the door was closed and curled up under the blankets.

"you know that we don't have to act coupley in your dorm, yeah? no one's here."

jisung nodded, partially forgetting that they weren't actually dating. it felt so natural with minho.

"yeah, but if someone does walk in, and we're completely far away from each other-"

"yeah, yeah. come cuddle."

the younger chuckled and got in bed next to minho, tugging him close to his chest. "night, min."

———

about a week had gone by and they were still fine. the talk had died down about the two but minho still got threats and glares whenever he walked the halls.

he gasped as a hand gripped his hair and pushed his body up against the bathroom wall. he turned his head to see jisung's old friend.

"so. you're dating him now, huh? wow." he chuckled lowly, flipping minho so his back was against the wall. "i don't like that."

"you took jisung away from me. we could've been fine if you hadn't fucked everything up! so. you are going to cheat on him and then you'll break up, and i can get jisung back."

minho's eyes widened, shaking his head. "i would never do that to him-"

"be good and stay quiet." he pressed a hand over minho's mouth, quickly going to suck on his neck.

minho felt dizzy. whether it be the adrenaline or the anxiety, he had no idea. the teeth dug into his neck and he screamed against the palm in pain.

"there. that'll last enough for jisung to notice."

minho held the bloody mark and the guy left the bathroom, leaving minho teary eyed.

:

jisung invited him over after school through text and he said yes. he completely forgot about the mark, and he had put a hoodie on that covered it.

he entered jisung's dorm with his spare key and gulped. he was hugged tightly and pulled by his wrist into the familiar grey room, falling back wards onto the bed.

this wouldn't go well.

he could feel it in his gut.

as time passed, he was thankful jisung fell asleep, but then, minho felt himself dozing off.

when he woke up, he didn't open his eyes. he felt a finger tracing his face and felt it proceed down his neck.

jisung furrowed his eyebrows as he felt a liquid and pulled his finger away to see blood on the tip of hid pointer finger.

"min, you're bleeding!"

"it's okay, just small cut-"

jisung pulled the hoodie down to see the hickey and they both froze. "minho- is- is that a hickey? what-"

minho's chest tightened and his throat closed up. he couldn't ruin what he had with jisung. the younger stared at it, seeing how harsh it looked. "tell me."

"ji- i- it wasn't consensual. before we fight or anything! it- it wasn't okay? i wouldn't-"

"what?"

minho met jisung's eyes and shrunk under the harsh gaze. "who the fuck did that? they forced themselves onto you?!"

"your old friend- he- he didn't like that i s-stole you from him, so-" minho let the tears fall and jisung wiped them away as he kissed his nose.

"okay, it's okay. did he do anything else?"

jisung was fuming. but minho needed comfort.

minho wrapped his arms around jisung's neck and pulled him down, hugging him tight. "make it go a-away, ji-"

"make what go away, baby?"

"h-his t-touch- please, ji-"

minho was sobbing so hard that jisung couldn't understand what he was saying. "min, darling. i know you're very upset, so am i. but you need to breath so i can understand you, hm?"

minho nodded, taking slow inhales, as jisung nodded. "m-make his touch go away." jisung's eyes softened and he shook his head.

"min, you're too vulnerable. i can't do that."

"no, no, please. please, ji."

jisung sighed, gently kissing minho's forehead. "okay, min. okay. please, calm down a bit." he kissed all over minho's face, trailing down his neck.

"i won't leave a mark. i don't need you regretting anything. you aren't in a good state of mind to make decisions either."

he pecked his lips, leaving them locked for an extra few seconds before pulling off. he pressed their bodies together as he laid on top of minho and sighed.

he left repeated kisses on minho's neck and eventually, the older fell asleep.

jisung knew he was falling hard.