arguments ~ nardo wick

(time skips included)

_

Your story 30s

_

"hello?", i said answering the phone.

"where you at mama?" I heard horace's voice ring through my airpods.

"i told you i was gettin my nails done," i paused getting into my car, "i just finished now,"

"oh igh, you finna slide thru today?" he asked.

"maybe, ion know forreal. i gotta head to the office to do sum real quick," i responded before starting my car.

"igh just hit me up if you comin," he said.

"ok, bye," i said.

He said the same thing before i hung up.

i turned on "look what you've done " by drake before receiving another call from my mother.

_

"hey mom," i sighed answering the call .

"the hell happened to you?" she responded.

"nothing im just tired," i stated.

"oh ok. i was just callin to remind you about the cookout we havin," she said with a bit of noise occurring in the background.

"oh yea i forgot, ima come for a lil bit after i head to the office," i said now 10 minutes away from my office.

"alright and make sure to bring the lil boyfriend of yours," she added.

"ma we just talkin, but maybe," i said chuckling.

"mhm, love you see you later," she said.

"love you too," i responded before hanging up the phone.

_

(time skip to when she's at the cookout)

"oh shit, is that tamir?" i asked my cousin.

"hell yea," she responded.

"he look way different now," i said taking a sip of my drink.

"forreal, go talk to him tho," she smirked at me.

i laughed at her reaction before making my way over to him.

me and tamir go way back. our families were close friends so we became close. that is until he moved half way across the country. i didn't expect him to be here.

_

"damn tamir, i haven't seen you in a minute," i said.

"oh shit wassup yana," he said giving me a hug.

"what you doin here tho," i asked.

"i can't visit my hometown no more?" he laughed.

"my bad you right, you don't look like a lil kid no more, shit sad forreal," i joked.

"mane don't even start that shit, you know im older than you," he responded.

_

"you're honestly trippin nardo," i said now aggravated.

"you all hugged up with that nigga and im the one trippin? you got me fucked up," he responded.

once i got to nardo's house he started buggin out about the picture i posted of me and tamir on my ig story.

"deadass i havent see him in like 3 years, we we're literally close friends. the fuck did you want me to do? give him a fuckin handshake?" i replied out of frustration.

"ion know, i just don't like how you was all up on him like that," he stated sitting down on the couch.

"yea and i get that but i don't want him. i only want you," i said getting on his lap.

"mhm, i hear you," he said before placing a kiss on my lips.

_

THE END

_

(a/n: i might make a part 2 to this but i don't know yet)