Whoa Aliens Are Real

(I'm quite surprised. But thank u and here's the next chapter)

When she was firmly in and buckled the door shut and the car sped off. "So....uhh...what's your name?" A man, who she didn't see before, asked.

(Yes a man randomly appears)

"Morgan. What's yours?"

"None of you're concern." He said quickly.

"Ok, well, are you going to take me home then?" Morgan asked suspiciously.

"Yeah sure." He answered.

Then it slipped into silence, Morgan got a better view of the inside, it was back leather with yellow stripes, and the radio was glowing a soft blue. Then all of a sudden it turned on.

Soft music? Really? Is this guy from the 60's?

Morgan was curious but pretended she didn't notice. After awhile of listening she started to drift into darkness, she let it take her and finally dosed off.

When she awoke, she was sitting in the car but, when she turned her head, the man wasn't there, yet it was still on the road.

Ok.....strange I must be dreaming.

When she turned her head back to the window ache noticed a sign, and sleepily said. "We're close."

Then the car slammed on it's breaks, which in a chain reaction sent Morgan falling forward and slam her head into the dash.

"Ow!!! What the heck! That hurt!"

"Sorry" was all she heard though the minor headache, and felt the car veer off onto a dirt road then stop again. When the haze of pain started to fade she got out of the car and just stood there staring at it.

"What just happened?" She asked as blood started to run down the side of her face. Then out of no where a voice asked.

"What did you see when you woke up?"

"Who said that?" Morgan, still startled, asked.

Suddenly a noise started to come from the camaro started to transform, Morgan was stepped back so she didn't get crashed. When the transforming was done she look at it started at first but then she got curious.

"What are you?" She asked, surprising the camaro robot by her curiosity. Confused, it didn't didn't answer, instead it told her.

"Stay right there, I'll be right back."

"Ok" she shrugged. "Like I can go anywhere." Wiping away the blood running into her right eye.

I'm freezing.

She thought as the robot car walked away.

(Yay....done hope u liked it please comment thank u)